Fuck trade.

Had to message 20+ people for an exalt.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Had to message 20+ people for an exalt.

It's getting worse. Like I said game is not conducive to face to face trading anymore you're trapped in timed zones like temple trials or one shot at it zones like mines/lab.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 13, 2018, 11:26:27 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Back when I played trade game I was pretty avg. Avg about 50-150ex a league. enough to build what i wanted. It was a means to an end is all. I stopped trading once I got GG.

Nowadays things are so cheap. No more 80ex shavs 40ex mjolnirs. You can get geared like 20ex

Gearing is not a problem and never was. I can do just fine in ssf with whatever i find or craft. The real problem are consumables, you must trade for them all the time. When i play in trade league it usually looks like that:
- Buy ~100 maps i want to run (usually i can buy 4-5 at once)
- Buy chisels
- Buy Sextants
- Buy prophecies (sometimes! - buying them is a nightmare)
- Prepare maps

^ This steps usually takes 30 min to one hour in total ( but if i want to be super effective i must also buy scarabs - 300 scarabs in total i dont want to know how long it would take ... im glad i play in sff this time)

Every 3 maps that takes ~2 - 2:30 min each to run i must roll sextants again.

After that i must sell maps i dropped so i can afford repeating whole buy process. Selling only tier 12-16 maps takes at least 1,5h

So for every 200 - 250 min of running maps i spend 120-150min buying and selling stuff and sometimes even longer <sextants rolling not included>

I would say tradining in poe is soul-crashing

Last edited by karoollll2534 on Dec 13, 2018, 11:32:00 AM
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
I mean, you really don't hate trade. You would run SSF if you "HATED" trade. Trade is more of an unpleasant cost for convenience.

Then again you could always rely purely on your own self-found drops =p

She would fail to Hillock then:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info