Fuck trade.

"
Oh how I despise every single moment of it
Oh how I wish they were improvements

*Hits someone!

Oh... But what about precious "players interaction"? Are you so sociopathic that you do not like interact? With all these handsome... players? :P
"
"
Oh how I wish they were improvements

*Hits someone!

Oh... But what about precious "players interaction"? Are you so sociopathic that you do not like interact? With all these handsome... players? :P

they're not handsome they're beavers
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Why what's wrong with poe.trade? I find tons of awesome stuff I need. If it wasn't for trade if be stuck as hell in this game. Love it
Plz don’t fuck trade! Is fucked enough! How about improve it instead of fuck it ;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
i would laugh so hard when ggg gives in and implements the xbox trading system in the pc main realm and we all point to i_no for having caused this.

bu bu but, offline trading!
"
yudhehvavheh wrote:
Why what's wrong with poe.trade? I find tons of awesome stuff I need. If it wasn't for trade if be stuck as hell in this game. Love it

Trading is ok if all you want is to buy single item from time to time. Nightmare begins when you become experienced player and learn that you spend far too much time buying comsumable stuff just to be able to play content you like.
In POE you can be rich or poor, there is no middle ground that let average experienced player simply enjoy game. You either do everything and win or skip some things and in best scenario barely see any progress.

"
Axtobrak wrote:
if I am in Delve I do not answer
if I am in Abyssal Depths I do not answer
if I am in Breach Domain I do not answer
if I am in Lab I do not answer
and maybe in ohter cases

Yeah all these "newer" mechanics make trade non conducive too. Back in the day where all you did was map trade was more easy. GGG needs an AH. I SSF until then.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 13, 2018, 11:03:47 AM
"
karoollll2534 wrote:
"
yudhehvavheh wrote:

Trading is ok if all you want is to buy single item from time to time. Nightmare begins when you become experienced player and learn that you spend far too much time buying comsumable stuff just to be able to play content you like.
In POE you can be rich or poor, there is no middle ground that let average experienced player simply enjoy game. You either do everything and win or skip some things and in best scenario barely see any progress.

Back when I played trade game I was pretty avg. Avg about 50-150ex a league. enough to build what i wanted. It was a means to an end is all. I stopped trading once I got GG.

Nowadays things are so cheap. No more 80ex shavs 40ex mjolnirs. You can get geared like 20ex
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 13, 2018, 11:10:50 AM
trade feels fine to me.

If i want currency or cheap abundant items, i usually pm people several names down the list, often pay an extra chaos for something in order to get a quick trade. PMing the first few names is a gamble because the other 100 players who just searched the same thing are also pming those people.

I also have indexer running live searches for every single slot items for my characters at all times and if i see something good i try to snipe asap or negotiate.

Trading has been fine since closed beta imo.

"

You deserve it!

Last edited by DasName on Dec 13, 2018, 11:15:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info