Feedback about Xbox One X and market and other items.

1) menu buttons are reversed. it's annoying that it doesn't follow the convention of every other game.

2) Picking up items. You need to make select items auto pickup. Give us a little list of items we can choose to auto pickup all the time. problem solved

3) targeting for movement skills. leap slam is worthless as an escape skill during fights when ur surrounded. You keep slamming the same mobs right next to you. I want to leap slam the heck out of dodge... not right back into the same crap over and over because I can't target anything far away. It needs to almost be non-target... just give us a circle and we can expand the circle and point in a direction and it'll go to the max of that circle we drew or something. I dunno.

4) I switched from PC to Xbox one S to Xbox one X... and the S is VERY BAD when there's lots of mobs on the screen. the X is very good. nice and stable. Also I really think the load screens are a LOT quicker... 40-50% quicker? I'd love to see some real tests done. I'm VERY HAPPY with the xbox one X and POE, good job.

5) player trade needs auto buyout. obviously you don't agree. Change your mind. We're the players, and you're not. We're ALL asking for it for a reason. Change your mind. As it stands now people don't list a lot of items unless it's obviously good. You know they just don't want to fuss with something that's way too difficult "by design". stupid design, change your mind. Your design is not wise, it's foolish. Don't sit back and claim your design is on purpose and there's some high-minded reason it's "slowed down". That's completely arrogant. You guys are a great company, don't be arrogant.

6) the trade search needs to be way easier and more detailed. let us search for every tag... This alone could make trading feel a lot easier?

7) communicate more.

8) good luck on the PS4 release. I'm glad you're expanding. Switch next?

9) Congrats on the biggest league so far!

10) Talk to Warframe devs and do some joint venture to sell us warframe skins or something. that would be awesome. Or maybe some GGG interpretation of certain warframes, then split some money with them. Maybe it would cross-promote with warframe players?

11) Dont' waste time on new player experience. It's a proven loss of money. Spend money fixing trade, any sync issues, crashes, etc. Main though, fix trade. This game is SO CENTRAL about trade... you gotta tinker with it guys...it's really BAD. Your game is great, then trade is required and it starts to feel bad. That's NOT GOOD DESIGN. Change your mind.
Last bumped on Dec 17, 2018, 12:01:05 PM
to 3. I've been asking for this, for so long now. Every other movement skill is max range by default, just not leap slam. No clue why they have to be that inconsistent. Leap slam can be without target lock, but you have to push the LT, which is not very reliable, also the issue is, that LT first locks you in place. So you dont want to push it to early but then you take the risk, that its not totally triggered and you do a leap slam into mobs again, which most likely will kill you. I just dont get it, why they have to make this skill reversed. It could be so cool for running lab with it, even with desync, but with this trigger, brrr...
To 5) Totally agree. That is the reason why I play SSF only on XBOX One X all the time. Trading on Xbox is a nightmare. You have to search threw hundreds unneeded items:

example:

- Searching for a unique chest (like Kaoms Heart)
- Finding Kaoms Heart between other rares of the same base and cannot compare sell prices

12) I think the customized Loot-Filter was forgotton. My suggestion:

Let's combine profile of PC-Version with Xbox-Profile and lets edit the loot filter from your website or make it uploadable. That would solve many problems at XBox and PC-Version at the same time. It's easier for newer player and makes it shareable between platforms.

Thanks GGG for the remarkable job and the continuing improving your game and our experiences!
Last edited by maliker on Dec 13, 2018, 5:40:36 AM
3. Try using LT + your leap slam. This will make it always go max distance, ignoring mobs. It's a pain and should be an option to change in settings, but it is what it is.

4. OG Xbox takes 55-107 sec to load into act 10 town. S takes 40-70 sec. X takes 20-40 sec. Internal vs External HDD or SSD had some impacts of loading gaps. Had some buddies help me test when I got X1X on first release, this alone sold them on upgrading. Have not tested this since then.

7. Been asking for this forever...

8. I think you mean phones next? But seriously neither of these should ever happen.

Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info