Unexpected Disconnects

Symptoms: Screen stops visually updating. Server keeps calculating things though. Things are often dead after I relog that were not dead at the start of the freeze. Sometimes those things are my character. Sometimes enemies. Menus work (can open. Attempting to use them generally results in an unexpected disconnect and return to log in screen).

Started happening in act vi (especially bad on beach texture maps)(also I finished act v right before the patch today). In act vii and still happens. Sometimes 30 seconds in between. Sometimes several minutes. I am pretty sure the patch today introduced it.
Last bumped on Dec 11, 2018, 12:11:30 PM
Same is happening to me, theres like 6 threads about this and will probably be more.

I notice it alot when interaction with syndicate mobs. Game will freeze for like 4-7 seconds but it still registers commands. So I try to spam flasks and fight will a still screen..... it normally sends me to main menu with the message an unexpected disconnect occurred. Rarely will it resume where it froze.

Really want to 100 this league on a few characters but it's hard when everyone and then I become blindfolded then disconnected.
Yup. I hear you and agree on all points. I mostly made this separate thread just to make the point that yet another paying customer (in the past, and maybe in the future after school stops taking my money) is having a bad experience this league and would like to enjoy the league.
"
thunderingice wrote:
Yup. I hear you and agree on all points. I mostly made this separate thread just to make the point that yet another paying customer (in the past, and maybe in the future after school stops taking my money) is having a bad experience this league and would like to enjoy the league.

you're a paying customer? This game is free to play and download, if your talking about the skins, that's not a paying customer. This crashes have been going on now for about 5 leagues, if not longer. It seems GGG doesn't give 2 flying sharts about these issues, as they have been reported on for about 5 leagues now.
This just started for me and I'm sure GGG cares
After a fresh install the problem persists
same problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info