My Feedback coming from PC to xbox one (what the xbox NEEDS)

Hi Community and GGG Xbox Team

First off.... massive fan of the game and thank you for the hard work you guys have put into the game to show my support i have spent over 400 GBP on microtransactions and the top supporter pack

now ive been playing on the pc for a couple years now and decided to keep things simple and get an xbox one x and put my time into that instead,
thanks for putting the work in and bringing this awesome game onto the console for us to play

heres some of the things id like to see patched if you guys could consider working

firt and foremost XBOX login to the website or the ability to link your xbox account to the website. i have paid for supporter packs and would like to see the badges and stuff on the site when im posting and stuff (yes im aware this is my first post :D)

game side of things now...

1: Trade filter is a must trying to find a six link relative to your level is a nightmare. uniques need to be seperate to rares also. filter by level would be great also

1B: buyout.... so if a player sets a price for an item to trade then if you pay that price then its automatically sold and does not need to wait to be accepted by said player.... that will save alot of the dead sales.... i play a fair bit and when im trying to buy an item its so hard cause you have to wait for the person to accept the trade yet they have already listed the item for the price they have set. i then get put back with my progression because not many people are online to accept said trade

2: auras,heralds,curses etc skills need to be activated in the skills tab instead or aswell as on the button assigned. its a nightmare atm when im trying to use something like leap slam with the RT and say X button to leap and my attack is on X button without holding RT i then end up deactivating my auras etc as i end up button bashing lol yes fault of my own but would help if they was in the skills tab

3: the options button and the inventory buttons could do with being switched over im always pressing the wrong buttons and always end up finding my way into the micro transactions tabs on accident lol

4: the controls can be a lil confusing when trying to sell items to a vendor or trying to navigate a trade or going through gems etc so maybe a re work on them may help. not very noob friendly! example my dad is 65 years old and is not the quickest when it comes to games but he still plays and loves it! he finds the controls a little tough to get used to compared to using a mouse and keyboard.

5: player interaction: so when cliking the A button on a player (most the time by mistake due to trying to click the portal or stash) it just says trade..... i think a nice touch would be to invite to party maybe send a private message add to friends etc etc

6: change of button for trade/interact with NPC due to trying to click on say the portal or stash and clicking trade with a player who is also stood on said stash/portal

7: a re work for picking up items would be great... i know its difficult but there has to be some other way of doing it! its so clunky to try pick up a portal scroll in the middle of pure trash items if you get me...

thats all i can think of at the top of my head but ill try think of some more and add to this as my experience goes on with the xbox one version... please consider these changes or some of them as it will help keep this game going on the console versions

i know im probs being picky but when its a game you love and you see the devs working on the game actively yourself why not ask and see where it gets you

i hope this post can help some people to air their views on what the console versions need to improve

again keep up the great work and i cannot wait for betrayal later tonight
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2018, 3:27:41 PM
More interaction from the devs seems a must for the xbox version and not just a "port"
I agree, also, there needs to be a 24 hour block button for ppl who spam you with under priced offers during trading. Where the fck is the developer attention that xbox users have been demanding for ever now!?!? They keep saying that they are working on it... I am calling bullshyt, give us what we want, the community is in agreement on all points listed and have been demanded since day 1... so wtf? are we just dead to you guys over in GGG? just tell us your never going to make these simple changes to this version of your game so we can stop wasting our time, which is money.. and keep our hopes as low as your dedication to this portion of your community. I mean c'mon, I know people who can get these changes done for free, in under 2 weeks... so whats the message your sending here? that you don't care? or, that we don't matter?
"
Yuroj344 wrote:
there needs to be a 24 hour block button for ppl who spam you with under priced offers during trading.

Free Workaround: Dont reject the offer from spammers. Just ignore their offers until you sold your item.

And for the rest of your posting, I have only one thing to say: Shame on you! Try to understand the meaning of the word "respect".
The main thing the xbox version needs is actual support and communication from the Devs
"
IRubberDucky wrote:

3: the options button and the inventory buttons could do with being switched over im always pressing the wrong buttons and always end up finding my way into the micro transactions tabs on accident lol

I'm a little surprised (perhaps alarmed) that no one commented on this one. Would not that be a material disruption for many players who have already made whatever adjustments are necessary?

I do have my own pet peeve regarding the options button. Many (I have not tested them all consciously) of the choices once selected, can be exited by pressing the inventory button. But if you have not make a choice and you press inventory, you get bounced into a holding pattern for a few seconds. I'd prefer consistency. But maybe it's just a holding pattern for those who have not ponied up for the gold version of Live (which means that not many people would likely care).
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
"
Yuroj344 wrote:
I agree, also, there needs to be a 24 hour block button for ppl who spam you with under priced offers during trading.

Why not - but you should be barred from using the feature if within 24 hours, you have declined an offer for the price that you asked for. And I guess based on some other comments, something to cover off if you just ignore offers for what you asked.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info