Mastermind's lair

How to get boss out of immune phase? Aka the last boss of betrayal league
Last bumped on Feb 10, 2019, 5:13:17 PM
Same issue seems bugged. Tried t o get her todo the mechanics on top of the totems, nothing, 5 minutes of immune, I finally left.
Yeah i got the same problem now :/
Same (immune at 90% after I killed one of the followers)
IGN: Hestinnan
same here :-/
so i figured out most of the fight (first shot thank god) basicly you need to damage the mastermind then she will activate one of the 4 guys kill him

now this is where most people get stuck it seems

you need to damage catalina to take the soul of the guy you just killed back then stand in the zone where he came from near those pillars this will absorb the soul from you takes a few seconds after the pillar takes the soul back it will become a zone of death exit quickly and do not enter again

from here the fight will continue from phase 1 rinse repeat 4 times

if anyone knows how to stomp out the skulls btw that would be really helpful before they become mini nukes
Thx man..

really saved my fight..

Having the same problem. Anyone have a fix?
Thanks gefjunhel that worked for me.

When the boss is no longer taking damage go to one of the pillars. It will put a beam on you for a while and then explode. After that you can damage the boss again.
Have to do this 4 times i think.
Worst encounter in the history of encounters. Damage is too hight, there's no where you can safely move to (was constantly flame dashing and phase running, with no safe spot while all damage abilities and skeletons were crawling). If this was due to the 4 people I had as the leader of each branch, it needs to clearly specify what mechanics they introduce.
Please fix this so it is at least doable and understandable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info