how to save current hideout?

anyone found/figured this out yet? i havent run into an option to save my hideout. id like to check out the new ones but dont want to run the risk of losing it. i assume it might be automatic and save 1 per template automatically, but if im wrong, *poof* hideout.
Last edited by awave on Dec 7, 2018, 6:19:00 PM
Last bumped on Mar 15, 2019, 2:13:33 PM
export -> save to file
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
It saves one per template. I was able to switch my decorated Immaculate to new ones, and get back to my decorated Immaculate. I saved mine just in case, though. :)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
/save_hideout should also allow exporting a .hideout file.
welp

whenever i seem to save a .hideout file, i cannot find it afterwards. it simply disappears

i cannot find it when i try to import it, or when i try to find it in the documents where i saved it as
It defaults to your Documents folder, but you can choose where to save so not sure why you can't find it.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Voidforge wrote:
welp

whenever i seem to save a .hideout file, i cannot find it afterwards. it simply disappears

i cannot find it when i try to import it, or when i try to find it in the documents where i saved it as

I was having this issue too, but then tinkered enough to fix it. The problem for me was that a folder name in the file path I was saving to, namely my user name, had a special character (ë). I guess this was causing issues, because when I changed the directory to something else it started creating the files.

I just made a folder in "C:\User\Public" instead of "C:\User\(name that had ë in it)".
Thank you alot.

This is likely my issue too.

My name includes letter "ø".

Damn.. Who would of thought...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info