Vector <t> too long - Error

Taking off my microtransactions worked for me.
Same Vector [T] too long problem.

Act 3, tried to enter Crematorium for the first time ever (first char to reach this zone). In the transition loading screen a popup emerges saying "Vector T too long." When that's cleared then there's a series of other similar kind of little popups error windows all saying in different variations the following:
--
Exception
"Data/BaseItemTypes.dat" Reference count for loaded resource Data/BaseItemTypes.dat is 472.
--
"Data/Tags.dat" Reference count for the loaded resource Data/Tags.dat is 28092.
--

and so on.. I'm using NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v6.5 if that's of any help.

Submitted this bug in-game as well. The bug report reference number is
1 425 298 704.
Last edited by Minchenz on Dec 16, 2018, 3:29:18 PM
Same here, having this trying to enter Crystal Vein after turning in Deshirat for skill point. stuck
I was told the same just at the first act yesterday night when my girl and me were about to get cozy 😏
Just started getting this error as well. It seems to occur randomly upon entering a new area. The game is currently unplayable for me with this error. First time I've seen it in 3 years of playing POE.

For me it occurs in a small white Windows text box that says "Exception vector <T> too long." This is in front of a larger brown game text box that says "Applying display settings please wait."

PackCheck completes fine with no errors. Scandisk also doesn't find any errors. Rebooting doesn't help.

The error first started appearing after a slightly different type of crash, which had multiple different, consecutive, and never ending (close one box and a new one pops up) Windows white box exception errors on a completely black screen with game audio still playing.

The only thing that has changed recently with my computer configuration is that I reinstalled the game from scratch yesterday.

Currently have just one character and the problem first occurred for me in Act 4 in Daresso's Dream. I'm using the standalone client, not Steam.

Hope someone comes up with a fix.
Just started happening to me too :( I can port all over the place but when I try to go into Maligaro's Map in the Chamber of Sins I get the crash. Unequipped all my MTX from all characters.

Happened 3 times in a row so far and the portals are ticking away. I actually don't know what happens when you fail a story mission, haha...

Should I bother doing all that pack checking stuff? Doesn't seem to be helping anyone.
I'm getting this issue as well, took off costume set (Was wearing undertaker set) and i was able to load in again. I sure hope it gets fixed...
cant enter Imperial gardens T_T Vector <t> too long

in my case problem in new boots, when i switch boots zone load fine
Weird situation when some of you that were impacted unequipped MTX and it works, looks like something related to these specific files. The game is constantly accessing the files in your HDD/SSD, however there are multiple reasons to occurs a "Vector <T> too long" issue, which means, memory leak can be one of the issues as well.

• Does it create any dump file in "Documents > My Games > Path of Exile" ?
• Any event registered and filtered by "Application" or "System" in Event Viewer ?
I got the error yesterday too & i fixed it for now.

do the following:
1. Restart poe and log into a diffrent character
2. Go to character selection & choose the character that got the error
3. Enjoy playing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info