Witch Tree Has Always Annoyed Me

"
"

If a player chooses to play CI ES + flat ele scaling with marauder which is becoming a reasonable option for Berserkers in 3.5 due to getting rid of the 10% degen then its literally "just get out of it with the attribute nodes" tier.

Where on earth are you getting the idea that Berseker is losing its degen? It's still plain as day in both PoB and the offline skill planner that it's .1% per Rage, so 5% max normally and 10% with Rite of Ruin when at max stacks.

I think the idea is that rage does not interrupt ES recharge anymore, so you can basically ignore it on a CI build.

---

I have a similar problem with the duelist zone and the difference in skill points between dual wield, shield and two-handed to go through the life nodes into the big clusters at the bottom (shield saves 1 point).
It's not the end of the world, but it annoys me every time.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
"

If a player chooses to play CI ES + flat ele scaling with marauder which is becoming a reasonable option for Berserkers in 3.5 due to getting rid of the 10% degen then its literally "just get out of it with the attribute nodes" tier.

Where on earth are you getting the idea that Berseker is losing its degen? It's still plain as day in both PoB and the offline skill planner that it's .1% per Rage, so 5% max normally and 10% with Rite of Ruin when at max stacks.

I think the idea is that rage does not interrupt ES recharge anymore, so you can basically ignore it on a CI build.

Ah, that I can see now since it is non-damage. And countering the life degen is possible by not taking ZO to absolutely ensure it's always countered with flat life regen. Or I suppose life leech could be used to counter it, but that might not always be reliable?

Still seems fun to look into though.

Edit: And MArk did confirm at https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a1n53x/heres_a_new_unique_item_and_two_early_patch_notes/eari9lz/ that the degen would not interrupt recharge.
Last edited by Jackalope_Gaming on Dec 7, 2018, 12:22:12 AM
"

Yea the plan is not picking ZO and having 1 flat life regen somehwere on gear, going Ghost Reaver and not running no regen maps.
Last edited by The_Human_Tornado on Dec 7, 2018, 3:43:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info