Witch Tree Has Always Annoyed Me

Selfcast? Where is your sane, Exile? xD
The triangle of death next to Nullification (Shadow area) is even worse than this and they didn't touch that in years. What a points waster.
Last edited by Funkjoker on Dec 6, 2018, 8:39:43 AM
I consider those wheels as sucker bait... Its too easy to scale damage these days and those points are often much better spent elsewhere.

Just my thoughts on it...

NS
"
Nightstone13 wrote:
I consider those wheels as sucker bait... Its too easy to scale damage these days and those points are often much better spent elsewhere.

Just my thoughts on it...

NS

i kinda like the cold cluster spot (compared to fire and lightning only ofc) since its better for my EB build,that i´m gona play later the league.
Which tree?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I kill me.
"
Funkjoker wrote:
The triangle of death next to Nullification (Shadow area) is even worse than this and they didn't touch that in years. What a points waster.

THIS.

Another perfect example. No matter how you path through that place, you are wasting skill points. I don't think there is a single build that uses all of those nodes. No matter what you play, you are forced to take some nodes that give you absolutely nothing.
Its not as bad as the MELEE PHYSICAL DAMAGE marauder tree. I even made a thread whining about the marauder tree in the last months but nobody responded for any reason ...

Still the witch ES nodes at start are so good like wtf how can starter nodes be so good. Its like the marauder tree would have 7% increased max life nodes instead of those 4% increased maxlife and "nobody cares about armour" 6% increased armour nodes.

If a player chooses to play CI ES + flat ele scaling with marauder which is becoming a reasonable option for Berserkers in 3.5 due to getting rid of the 10% degen then its literally "just get out of it with the attribute nodes" tier.
Last edited by The_Human_Tornado on Dec 6, 2018, 1:43:28 PM
Since its only 1-2 extra Int nodes (assuming you don't want anything that direction), its only a minor annoyance rather than a build breaker. At least you aren't taking something useless to get there.

I recently discovered that increase AoE nodes tend to be linked with increased AoE damage, which since I was running a Blight build was a bit pointless... As other people have mentioned, the whole thing is full of minor issues.
"
Its not as bad as the MELEE PHYSICAL DAMAGE marauder tree. I even made a thread whining about the marauder tree in the last months but nobody responded for any reason ...

Maybe because the bottom-left part of the tree is full of so much garbage that no one even looks at it =(
"

If a player chooses to play CI ES + flat ele scaling with marauder which is becoming a reasonable option for Berserkers in 3.5 due to getting rid of the 10% degen then its literally "just get out of it with the attribute nodes" tier.

Where on earth are you getting the idea that Berseker is losing its degen? It's still plain as day in both PoB and the offline skill planner that it's .1% per Rage, so 5% max normally and 10% with Rite of Ruin when at max stacks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info