"Remove Only" map tab is empty; but, it has not been deleted, even after being empty 3 days.

"Remove Only" map tab is empty; but, it has not been deleted, even after being empty 3 days.
"And it was to this end that the enemy of us all was slain; but, how should it be that this entity possessed that much power?"
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2018, 7:40:31 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hey there! This is currently a Known Issue. Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you!
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
Hey there! This is currently a Known Issue. Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you!

I have multiple bugged remove only map tabs from the end of multiple leagues, as well. This has obviously been a known issue for awhile, since map tabs came out actually, is there any timetable or information as to when we can expect this to be improved/fixed? I've looked around but don't see anything in terms of when we can expect this to go away.
Hi!

Same here!

I put These Tabs at the end and "ignore" them AND hope sometime they'll gone ;-)
Yeah, it's been a known issue for the ~1 year they've been in existence. Sadly, while GGG repeatedly notes it's a "known issue," I've yet to see any comment that a fix is planned, let alone a timetable for it.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
I'm really sorry this issue hasn't been resolved yet, and completely understand your frustration! I too have a few Map tabs that just refuse to go quietly into the dark night.

Unfortunately we don't have an ETA for when these tabs might be removed automatically upon being emptied, but the team is aware of the issue and are working on it.

In the meantime, please accept this gif by way of apology as launch gets ever closer.

Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
I had 4 but now I have 5 tab like this. I've named them "bugged" and move to the bottom of the list.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info