********** Glacial Bladefall Poet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a quick look at my Elementalist Poets Pen. I tried to make her tanky with over 6k life, Lightning Coil armor, Evasion (30), Dodge, Spell Dodge, Blind and Purity of Lightning. Also as an Elementalist you are chilling and Freezing.

Running alot of Auras and Heralds. Wrath, Hatred, Herald of Thunder and Ice, and Purity of Lightning. To do this you need Alpha Howl Helmet with a coruppted "Skils get a 90 multiplier". Check out my gear with links.

You get six spots for jewels and you need a watchers eye that converts you physical damage to lightning.

Main attack is Frenzy for frenzy charges. Frenzy ,Lesser (or Greater) muliple projectile, blood magic, and increase crit chance. For 5th or 6th link I like to use Innervate or added cold.

I use a curse on hit Warlords Mark ring for leech and endurance charges for a cast when damage taken imortal call.

Here is the tree.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAASzBS0FtQj0DPIPqxEtFHUWbxa_Fy8Y2xmKGjgajxzcHRQhYCLqIvQj9iSLJKomlScvLIUsnDBxMHww-DIBNuk31DpCOtg-z0CgRZ1GUka3RtdKfUt4TItNklBCUUdTNVNSVUtV1lZIVvpXKVnzWhph4mKsZOdmVGaeZ6BqQ2t6bAtsjG0ZcYVyD3TtdPF313rvfIN_K4CkgpuExYd2jDaNfY2_jr6PGo9GkFWQ-pLBkyeUb5rgm7WdqqEvogCly6cIrv-yGbTFvOq95r6KwuzDOsi_z3rTb9Qj2CTdqN9t37DjauOf6Nbr7u0_70vwH_ba-tL7CfxM?accountName=Rorshax&characterName=RaynaVexx

I will update and post more later, thanks.
Last edited by Rorshax on Dec 4, 2018, 2:57:15 PM
Last bumped on Dec 30, 2018, 12:03:31 AM
Reserved mana post.
Who can spot the legacy items?
Legacy Lightning Coil and Wise Oak flask.
You can also run Loreweave which is a easier to gear than the Lightning coil.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info