Still stuck in town. Can't get past second loading screen

Hi I've posted already about this wondering if anyone can help me please?
For the last week, I've not been able to travel out of town or fast travel anywhere.
This is my new verified account, I had some trouble with my old one.
If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated. I've not been able to play for a week now and it's very frustrating!
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2019, 4:26:10 PM
That's weird af o.o
But didn't Jeff answer your last thread and u said u were gonna PM him?

Also u didn't say anything about if u already try a second account (xbox live account) or not. Maybe if like that the problem is still there, at least it could help the peeps from GGG to diagnose you problem better
Yes, I PM'd Jeff with the information that he requested.
I was having problems getting verification for the other account that I posted with previously so I had to make another account.
I've just created a new gamer tag and account and started a new game and it's working fine. But I don't to start a new game as I've invested too much in my old game.
Will someone be able to fix the problem with my old account please?
"
Chrisb123456 wrote:
I've just created a new gamer tag and account and started a new game and it's working fine. But I don't to start a new game as I've invested too much in my old game.
Will someone be able to fix the problem with my old account please?

I feel you there. But hopefully this narrows down the source of the problem and they can help u better and fix the problem sooner. Just have some patience and wait for their reply, probably they don't work on weekends, but idk lol
I'm having the exact issue on all characters and just get an infinite load screen when trying to leave Oriath. Made a new account and travel no problem.
I have the same problem and it is really frustrating.

I have cleared the Xbox cache, reinstalled, changed LAN to WLAN (and back), switched consolde/hardware, switched internet provider and still i have this problem.

GGG software quality management and testing should fix its stuff asap and start behaving like a professional company
I have the same problem,some fix of this problem?
Please somebody has a fix, all my characters have this problem.

GT: CP AlexandreWes
Jeff_GGG just posted in another thread yesterday that he just returned to the office from holidays and is looking to address many of these issue as soon as possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info