new trailer of d2 o_O mod

The music does all in this trailer - Except that i doubt it will catch more players than the one actualy used to play this mod.
Hf :)
Holy shit, Sigma finally has a release date! Median was impressive, but this is going to be mindblowing.
Patch notes! https://www.median-xl.com/changelog

1 day, 18 hours to go.
Been playing 1.2 (not 1.3 which is last patch prior to this new Sigma version) to exhaustion, got my melee Sword & Board Barbarian Tank to lvl 123, gothered most Unique Charms, I can assure you my dudes that IT IS AWESOME!!! A whole new ball game.

I was playing it off-line so it IS stand-alone, provided you have original D2 LoD patched 1.3, not final 1.4 which didn't work. I prefered to play that way because having saves localy I could reroll my Runewords indefinetely till I got top mods rolled (hehe) but apart from that no cheating, mod is strongly protected, usual hacks and trainers don't work (unless of course you're PC genius but that is another matter).

The mod was originally made by one guy, Brother Laz, he's top-notch ONE-MAN ARMY, later became full team, they're great guys, knowledgeable and dedicated, the community is excellent and super friendly.

Do yourselves a favor and DO GiVE iT A SHOT!

YOU WiLL BE AMAZED!!!
Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info