What to do with azurite at end of league?

I apologize if this question has been asked before but I seem to be unable to find the answer. Will my current azurite reserve make it into standard when the Delve league ends? I realize this is not relevant until Delve content makes its way to standard, but I assume it eventually will. (Maybe very soon if the master overhaul of the coming league be applied to standard as well.) How about purchased Delve upgrades? If we loose both at the end of this league, I suppose I'll just buy stuff from Niko.

Thanks!
Last bumped on Mar 1, 2019, 8:39:21 AM
Good question. From what i heard delve is going to be added to the normal game (I think it was mentioned in one of the news posts) so it should transfer over since it's account based.
Last edited by kompaniet on Nov 30, 2018, 8:23:09 AM
"
Amplifiction wrote:
I apologize if this question has been asked before but I seem to be unable to find the answer. Will my current azurite reserve make it into standard when the Delve league ends? I realize this is not relevant until Delve content makes its way to standard, but I assume it eventually will. (Maybe very soon if the master overhaul of the coming league be applied to standard as well.) How about purchased Delve upgrades? If we loose both at the end of this league, I suppose I'll just buy stuff from Niko.

Thanks!

They've said Niko and your current Delve progress will carry over to Standard, but I don't recall them specifically mentioning Azurite. I assume that will carry over as well, but no guarantees.
Thanks for the info, guys. I guess I'll go with some more upgrades then.
Would be nice to git a definitive answer to this as Betrayal ends and the new league starts.

Specifically, I'd like to know what happens to the UPGRADES I bought in Betrayal (Do they combine with the ones I now have in Standard???)

So would be great to know if I should spend my sulfite or save it (assuming it carries over...)

Odd that these questions are jest hangin out there unanswered.

Anyhoo, Imma take note of the numbers as it rolls over and see fer meself regardless.
There is a rule of thumbs: If you play standard ALWAYS expect the worst outcome! Shit will happen while it can so better be prepared and spend that azurite now.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Feb 21, 2019, 6:39:42 AM
"
catfarmer wrote:
Would be nice to git a definitive answer to this as Betrayal ends and the new league starts.

Specifically, I'd like to know what happens to the UPGRADES I bought in Betrayal (Do they combine with the ones I now have in Standard???)

So would be great to know if I should spend my sulfite or save it (assuming it carries over...)

Odd that these questions are jest hangin out there unanswered.

Anyhoo, Imma take note of the numbers as it rolls over and see fer meself regardless.

As we've been able to see, Azurite and Sulphite from the Delve league have carried over to standard. I assume your Betrayal reserves will be added to standard. It might be a good idea to assure that Betrayal + standard Sulphite < your current standard cap.

As for upgrades, I can only assume the highest upgrade you have in either league will be preserved. For example, if you have raw darkness resist of 360% in standard and 420% in Betrayal, I assume you'll end up with 420% in standard when Betrayal ends.

On a similar note, I assume the same will be true for mine layout: the one with the highest number of cleared nodes will be kept. So if you have valuable nodes nearby in either league, it might be a good idea to clear them before Betrayal ends. Happy delving!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info