Allow activation of heralds and auras in the 'skills' tab of the menu

Having only 8 buttons (or practically 7 since having any skills on A button makes picking up items a pain) to assign skills to is quite limiting, especially since Delve is taking up 2 buttons already (don't get me wrong - I really enjoyed Delve).

I think it would be great to be able to activate heralds and auras (and any other stuff that you most likely won't deactivate regularly) within the menu, so we can assign something else to the buttons.

Also with banner skills being added this issue will become even greater.

Last bumped on Apr 13, 2019, 1:05:34 AM
second this
+1
Of course! (+1)

But didn't someone say that this would be better than what PC has and thus never be allowed? (it has been asked for before)
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
I would like 3 extra button that pop up within 1 button so u got,example x button held down bring up 3 extra buttons around the x button and then u can press x + a,or double tab x quickly or x+ y or x+ b for the buttons to quickly add ur auras heralds ext,this goes same with y button,hold y button down 3 squares button pop up around y button y+ x or y + b or y+ a for ur other auras ect and same for b button b+x b+y b+a just a thought :)
"
D2Kirks wrote:
I would like 3 extra button that pop up around that button so u got,example x button held down bring up 3 extra buttons around the x button and then u can press x + a,or double tab x quickly or x+ y or x+ b for the buttons to quickly add ur auras heralds ext,this goes same with y button,hold y button down 3 squares button pop up around y button y+ x or y + b or y+ a for ur other auras ect and same for b button b+x b+y b+a just a thought :)
"
D2Kirks wrote:
I would like 3 extra button that pop up within 1 button so u got,example x button held down bring up 3 extra buttons around the x button and then u can press x + a,or double tab x quickly or x+ y or x+ b for the buttons to quickly add ur auras heralds ext,this goes same with y button,hold y button down 3 squares button pop up around y button y+ x or y + b or y+ a for ur other auras ect and same for b button b+x b+y b+a just a thought :)

what would you do with channeled spells, like scorching ray or targetting spells like raise spectre where you have to hold the button?

but they could give us something like this not for the buttons itself in a form of a skill like the default attack. Subcasts1 and 2 or whatever, which gives us a radial menu where we could bind 8 skills. So you bind radial 1 to x, if you press x the radial menu opens like N NE E SE S... you use the stick to mark the desired skill, release the button to cast, to abort neutral position of the stick. There you could easily bind auras or stuff you only need like once, like golems.

But when I spoke about this earlier (maybe discord), I heared its problematic to make changes to keybindings in the way they have implemented it.

To the OP, yeah this feature would be awesome and has been requested many times already, still +1 from me.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2251248/page/1#p15953748
we will be unable to use this also on xbox, I mean we will but not enough buttons.
You only need to turn your auras on once and then they stay on unless you remove the gem or gear. Go to your hideout and put one on your a button, turn it on, switch the skill for the next aura, repeat for all of them and then just take it off the hotkey. As long as you turn them on, dont remove the gems, and dont remove the gear, they will stay on and dont need to be on there at all taking up a skill slot. Annoying and stupid as it is thats just how it works right now.
"
IGCTartBowlIX wrote:
You only need to turn your auras on once and then they stay on unless you remove the gem or gear. Go to your hideout and put one on your a button, turn it on, switch the skill for the next aura, repeat for all of them and then just take it off the hotkey. As long as you turn them on, dont remove the gems, and dont remove the gear, they will stay on and dont need to be on there at all taking up a skill slot. Annoying and stupid as it is thats just how it works right now.

yep, this is why it would be swell to be able to activate them from the skill menu :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info