Faster levelling

Greetings,

I would like to have your feedback. For the next league, I would like to make a Marauder but the leveling is quite slow with a melee skill.

I thought to start a dummy bower to get bow skills (and support) then use those skills on my Marauder.

Anyone already did that and how did you do it, skill level wise?

Thank you
Last bumped on Nov 20, 2018, 6:17:38 AM
I dont know how you got the impression that leveling with melee skills are slow. I would argue that leveling with melee skills is faster than anything else, with spells coming in on second place or roughly equal, with bow leveling in last place.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Greetings,

I noticed with a bow I can hit targets at a range and kill them in 2-3 hits. For bosses, I was switching to a melee that was leveling on my alternate weapon. That way sounded way faster than using cleave, sunder or molten strike all the time.

Thank you
Use good clearing skills such as reave, sunder or even Earthquake to cover bigger area.
"
kestak wrote:
Greetings,

I noticed with a bow I can hit targets at a range and kill them in 2-3 hits. For bosses, I was switching to a melee that was leveling on my alternate weapon. That way sounded way faster than using cleave, sunder or molten strike all the time.

Thank you

Molten Strike is not the most efficient skill for clearing. You need at least ancestral call + inc aoe, and even then its not better than for example reave with inc aoe. Cleave is also outdated and not good anymore. Sunder is probably the reigning champion for leveling, maybe ground slam after it was changed too.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
as long as your weapon is good enough, using properly supported decent skill in 4L, appropriate life and resists, you just destroy everything while leveling with attacks no matter if you are melee, bow, or whatever..
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Nov 19, 2018, 5:18:51 PM
Consecrated Path should be fast cause u move while u kill and the Dmg is good.
Don't believe the Hype!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info