What to do now?

Hi all,

Im a bit confused as to what i should be doing now in game.

Ive completed the story and am working through the maps, my plan was to try and get the bonus on all maps. But then i was told in chat to work on getting elder influence. I tried to clarify why but chat being chat didnt get very far.

Im up to about tier 9 maps and in the elder influenced areas there are now elder guardians and the elder who have moved in and supplanted the original bosses.

Should i just go kill them? Should i keep doing what i was doing? Why do we spread the elder and not the shaper?

Hopefully someone will be able to offer some advice on the whys.

My other question is about gear, i seem to be at the point where the next increase in equipment is in the 5+ ex range to purchase, im not sure how im supposed to get that kind of currency. Advice would be great.

Thanks all :-)
EF
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2018, 12:00:16 PM
It is up to you really .

1/ Fill out your atlas for the bonus

2/Farm some currency by running maps that you enjoy and plan your next build .

3/ Min/Max your gear by farming currency and upgrading .

elder influence is when you clear the shaper influenced maps , that helps spawn elder .
Then you go kill elder for the loot .
then end .

Just another end game option to do .

Usually I try and take my character to level 90 and see if I like the character to keep farming .

At this point if I do like the character I keep mapping and farming currency .

If the answer is NO , I will start a new character based on what skill/build I would like to play next .

Honestly end game goal is totally up to you , play how you wanna play , have fun with it .
If you´re running the Atlas for the first time just continue with progressing through the Atlas.

There is also other content besides the Atlas system.

Specific encounters such as Atziri / Uberatziri / Breach lords ..

And Delve system (mines)
Thanks for the advice and ideas.

Think ill just work on completeing my atlas then and worry more about the influence in 3.5.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info