Connected atlas progress in private leagues

Or you can just make it so when you have that option only like 6 people can join the league and you couldn't increase the cap, so you couldn't boost other people for irl money way easier.
Or you can just make it so when you have that option only like 6 people can join the league and you couldn't increase the cap, so you couldn't boost other people for irl money way easier.
"
Anything ANYTHING gives you advantage over other players in a game you can buy with real money means pay to play.

What kind of advantage you get if atlas works as it should theoretically work while you're in party?

Stop crying, man. You have strong opinion but no arguments. I don't like to repeat myself, but please give a valid reason why game can take "that one" mistake by make one part of the game as it is, and the other part (paid) for customization of current game that cannot in ANY i repeat ANY slightest way influence your gemaplay?

More players enganing the game, more profit for the company, less players retention. Everybody can enjoy game in their own way even more. What the heck are you talkin about....
"
jkgamerhq wrote:
The thing is that, some people see private league not only as harder version, but also as a way to do group found and the problem is that when you are in the party and do elder/shaper map, even though everyone else has shaper/elder on that map, when finished atlas progress would only update for only one person. And by atlas progress I mean shaper and elder moving around the map.

thats how atlas progression works..
its not a problem or an issue. thats how its suppose to be and how it will be. you cant progress 2 different atlas in 2 different players.
i hope this will answer your problems.
What you want from ggg is not logical.
Please stop already with your nonsense request its getting irritating to write answers to.

"
A1ke wrote:

More players enganing the game, more profit for the company, less players retention. Everybody can enjoy game in their own way even more. What the heck are you talkin about....

One map progresses 6 players atlas equals 6 times less those player spend playing the game. Equals more player retention because they complete the endgame in lesser time than they need to. Anyone can enjoy their game in any way but these ways have consequences which is why party play is only benefits one atlas not 6.
You just keep denying the logic here arent you?
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Nov 21, 2018, 5:48:55 AM
"
its not a problem or an issue. thats how its suppose to be and how it will be. you cant progress 2 different atlas in 2 different players.

Are you sure it's intentional? Seems more like unexpected behavior, since completing map objective counts while shaper/elder influence doesn't... I think you should re-think what you are stating.

"
One map progresses 6 players atlas equals 6 times less those player spend playing the game. Equals more player retention because they complete the endgame in lesser time than they need to. Anyone can enjoy their game in any way but these ways have consequences which is why party play is only benefits one atlas not 6.

No i don't deny logic. Denying "logic" is kinda impossible, everyone has their own logic perspective, there are things that obviously logical but this is not the case nor topic do discuss in this forum.

Imagine these two scenarios:

I am playing in my private league, I have completed All Tier 1 maps so everybody in my private league has that map cleared. Okay sounds kinda stupid isn't it?

But wait if i play with full party of people, 4 of us completes one map and we all got it completed and objectives counts for all our party.

In which universe these two scenarios are different if we are talking about party size leagues?

Probably they would be if we are talking about 1000 players private league. But this feature does no harm on leagues where we have party size player base, it makes game experience feel less clunky and more enjoyable since we don't need to do same map on my and my party member atlas to move that elder influence.

I think you should open your eyes and stop being shortsighted about features community is asking/ we are asking. I am well aware of games genres and their failures as die-hard MmmoRPG fanboy. SO please stop being a d***...
"
A1ke wrote:
"

Are you sure it's intentional? Seems more like unexpected behavior, since completing map objective counts while shaper/elder influence doesn't... I think you should re-think what you are stating.

"

No i don't deny logic. Denying "logic" is kinda impossible, everyone has their own logic perspective, there are things that obviously logical but this is not the case nor topic do discuss in this forum.

Imagine these two scenarios:

I am playing in my private league, I have completed All Tier 1 maps so everybody in my private league has that map cleared. Okay sounds kinda stupid isn't it?

But wait if i play with full party of people, 4 of us completes one map and we all got it completed and objectives counts for all our party.

In which universe these two scenarios are different if we are talking about party size leagues?

Probably they would be if we are talking about 1000 players private league. But this feature does no harm on leagues where we have party size player base, it makes game experience feel less clunky and more enjoyable since we don't need to do same map on my and my party member atlas to move that elder influence.

I think you should open your eyes and stop being shortsighted about features community is asking/ we are asking. I am well aware of games genres and their failures as die-hard MmmoRPG fanboy. SO please stop being a d***...

yea i ll repeat again because you are being illogical one more time.
1 map progresses 1 atlas. you cannot spawn 2 elders or spread elder in 2 different atlas with 1 map.
i am getting a vibe of you lack the experience in this category.
please play more before you suggest features. and play more before you think something is a problem when that thing is a game mechanic.

that private league scenerio:
private leagues can contain more than 300+ people
a party containts 6 people
1 map completion can count for 6 people at most. so 6 people benefits from 1 map.
in a private league this number could be 300. thus making those 294 in advantage compared to a normal league. that is an advantage.
why people would bother playing normal leagues if private leagues were easier? you complete the content easier thus making an unfair environment.
I think you dont want to understand private leagues cannot be easier or more flashy than the normal leagues rule. Please think more before you comment or play more before you wanna suggest.

i think you cannot comprehend how much i know about this game genre. i have played arpgs for a decade. been playing poe for 3 years and i have 9000 hours invested in it. and you sir dont even know about the simplest game mechanic in poe. yet you are here trying to point it out like its a problem.
i have the experience to predict what feature could ruin a game. and what you want is just gamebreaking.

i dont wanna waste any more time in this thread. i ll not comeback because this suggestion is not a smart and well thought one.
keep learning before you suggesting cheers.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Ok, as I can tell you don't really understand what connected means, I can easily give you an example where this system would make game a lot harder.

Lets take elder as an example, if we were to take 300 players, then in normal system (since its not connected) in x amount of time there could be aprox 300 elder items spawned, assuming that all of these 300 people can summon elder at the same time, while taking connected part, lets say you can summon elder in x/10 time, since you need to take into consideration that anyone could fck it up, that would mean that in x/10 amount of time you could only summon 1 elder per league (not per person), so in x amount of time you could only get aprox 10 elder summons, so please explain how would this system make the game easier if overall you get way less loot.

Also this was only an idea, you dont have to connect map progress but only elder/shaper influence.
And also its the same thing with elder/shaper items, since there would be alot more progress resets, meaning only few people could benefit from this, so imagine instead of having multiple of shaper/elder stat sticks, that league could only probably at best have like 1-2 really high item level stat sticks, that would make shaper/elder items with good rolls alot more times harder to get then it is now.
"
A1ke wrote:
"

Of course it is, otherwise the benefits of grouping would be way too strong comparing to soloing maps while building up the Atlas.

If GGG makes private leagues easier, it will basically push people to play those and not play normal leagues ever again, hurting the economy of the game, the player retention, and ... well, the game itself.

Having Atlas connected regarding the Shaper/Elder ping pong would be pretty bad I think, you could not reliably predict the outcome of running one map since other people could be running a similar map and finish it before you, changing the Atlas while you are still inside the map.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
I think people need learn to read and learn to not be smartass who has 10000000x hours invested but can't understand simple stuff and how it works... Sad...

Regarding this suggestion - so much BS coming from other people, thinking that something that SHOULD THEORETICALLY WORK should not be added to the game...

I will repeat myself once more.

Me with my friend IN A PARTY can clear a map together and we both get the bonus objective and have map count as completed, right?

Then why the shaper/elder influence does not clear from both of our atlases when they are progressing together... This is just dumb and should not be like that.

This suggestions doesn't state to make 1000000000 players league share one atlas, no... Please learn to read.... This can go as an option for smaller player groups like tops 5 for friends who doesn't give a sh*t about ladders, clearing game asap being best.... Please stop being shortsighted.... As i mentioned earlier this can be and should be an option for small private leagues that contains no more but 5 players... Anyone who says otherwise i suggest you to take off that BS mask and stop reacting to tile not the entire content of the thread.

Best regards.
Last edited by A1ke on Nov 23, 2018, 7:11:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info