Can GGG delete all my stash and items from Standard?

Hi, I've literally never played Standard and never touched my stash there. Can I contact support to delete all my stash there? It just seems so wasteful having all that crap that nobody will ever touch.
Last edited by aerotsu on Nov 18, 2018, 2:03:06 PM
Last bumped on Nov 20, 2018, 6:53:07 AM
I'd be inclined to value their time more than the infinitesimal storage space.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
I'd be inclined to value their time more than the infinitesimal storage space.

hmmm that's true
Just have it pile up, who cares if you eventually have 400 remove only tabs.

What do you do between leagues?

[Removed by Support]

Edit. The latter suggestion was a joke
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Nov 19, 2018, 2:50:49 PM
Give it all away in standard global 2, there are lots of new players there that I'm sure would really appreciate the gift.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Give it all away in standard global 2, there are lots of new players there that I'm sure would really appreciate the gift.

really? there are new players on Standard? I had never thought about that.
You have a very good idea there.
Dump your stash onto the first zone of act 1, start a party called "free stuff", leave a character in the instance, and go do something else for a while.

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
"
aerotsu wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:

Yep, ever since the Diablo Immortal fiasco standard has had a pretty noticeable influx of new players. :)
"
aerotsu wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:

From my experience a lot of new players don't understand what the different leagues are. They just see "standard" and figure that must be a good place to start.
"
Muldeh wrote:
"
aerotsu wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:

From my experience a lot of new players don't understand what the different leagues are. They just see "standard" and figure that must be a good place to start.

From what I've seen a lot of them have played a little in previous leagues and they're just logging back into their old characters that have been moved to standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info