Current PoE system requirements

Anyone knows what are the current minimum specs needed to play PoE on low without lag (up to 1080p resolution)? I've tried searching for more recent information, but everything I've got seems very outdated.

Since I travel a lot because of my work, I usually play PoE on ThinkPad laptop (i5-4300M, 8GB RAM, Intel HD 4600, 250GB SSD). It used to work well for previous leagues (768p, low), however with graphic improvements introduced with Delve this is no longer the case so I'm looking for a possible cheap upgrade before next league starts.
Last bumped on Nov 29, 2018, 3:49:22 AM
The minimum specs have not changed in years and they were only ever the absolute lowest to get the game to run NOT be playable.

Get something with a dedicated GFX card though.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I have an offer for a cheap tiny miniITX PC that has i5-3350P, 8GB DDR3, GT630 1GB and 120GB SSD.

This is also an option since I can easily carry it with me and there is either a monitor or TV with HDMI wherever I stay. GPU is a bit older but if needed I can later replace it with GT1030 without much hassle.
That should be totally fine. I'm running on something far worse and while the game isn't all that optimized which results in really bad FPS at times, it's still playable.

The PC you posted should really have no issues with this game.
Just a quick update in case someone else needs this information.

I've bought miniITX computer that I've mentioned earlier and it runs PoE fine on low and 1080p. It's not the most smooth FPS and sometimes slows down a bit when there is a lot of action, but at least game no longer freezes in such situations like it used to with Intel HD4600.
i5 3317u, gtx 740m, 8gb ram, ssd hdd and everyone on deep low also edited for more lower on config files my fps around of 30-40

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info