How is the game on xbox

Hey.new player here from diablo.so i started to play poe on pc but now im so happy that finally its coming to ps4.i have questions for xbox players so i can guess how it will be for ps4;

1.is there guilds and guild stash for xbox?
2.how is partying together(for 4-6ppl together)?
3.how do you loot on xbox when there is 100items on the floor
4.how is trade system for console?
5.how is the pricing on cosmetics/stash.same price like pc or less?
6.i see lot of comments complaining about ggg cuz they dont look to console version.do you think shall i play on console(ps4) or keep playing on pc.we are gonna stary with 10 people together.

Sorry for my bad english btw.
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2018, 6:24:57 PM
1. nope
2. haven't played in a group, so idk exactly. Probably u will be experiencing a shit-ton of fps drops and bs like that lol.
3. xbox version counts with some filters that make life better in game. They're not -sadly- customizable, but they still enhance the looting experience.
4. trade system still needs some serious work. But it still works. There's no stash tab pricing, so u need to price every item individually. Shit is way more expensive than in PC. Crafting stuff it should be only for you because u won't be able to sell any jewels, abyss jewels, rares (reason why it's there is no mods search yet)
5. dunno
6. there hasn't been any communication from GGG lately, and it feels like they just gonna let it die slowly; although i could be talking too soon, we don't even know what this next expansion will bring, maybe they'll introduce a lot of things they've been promising for months or not.. so if you're not too worried about 'wasting time', u could try it for yourself. The game is still totally free only for the part that u will need to have xbox live subscription to be able to play in a party (i think)
Last edited by cheeky90 on Nov 17, 2018, 1:54:54 PM
1.is there guilds and guild stash for xbox?

Nope, Poe on console gets absolutely zero love from developers.

2.how is partying together(for 4-6ppl together)?

Absolutely terrible. There is no public party boards like on PC. You have to post on forums or console groups in order to find people to play with. Instances lag and people constantly crash. Fully expect a daily master rotation to take hours. And that's assuming you find enough people for a daily rota.

3.how do you loot on xbox when there is 100items on the floor

Basically don't bind any spells to your X button or you will pickup garbage constantly. When you want to pickup items, it's pretty difficult to do it unless you actually put in effort. For example, breaches are nearly fucking impossible to hit the hand chests while you're trying to fend off hoards of enemies.

4.how is trade system for console?

It would literally be garbage if it weren't for the trade board. Just like the PC, it has its flaws. People price fix, there's no 'buy out' feature, so people price fix. It's pretty cancerous

5.how is the pricing on cosmetics/stash.same price like pc or less?

Similar to PC.

6.i see lot of comments complaining about ggg cuz they dont look to console version.do you think shall i play on console(ps4) or keep playing on pc.we are gonna stary with 10 people together.

Honestly after playing it on PC you will absolutely hate it on console. I tried to go to xbox to play with my buddies but after playing PC I can no longer stand it. That on top of the fact that GGG doesn't have a fraction of the communication or support on console that they have on PC.
Last edited by LOLUBAD on Nov 19, 2018, 11:15:53 AM
the only positive about the console version is, the market is not flooded with bot items and its really hard to search for any good rare items. So even its a tradeleague its more like a mix between trade league and ssf. U need more skill than on the pc version, as there you can just look up a good working build, shop your items on poe trade, as they tell you to. On console you cant just go to the tradeboard and find your best in slot. Some items, lets say some prophecy only ones or elder items, or items with the right helmet enchant appear maybe after 1-2 weeks. It really depends what the few skilled players are actually aiming for. Then ofc prices are extremly high, compared to pc. So 1c items on pc, can cost 1ex + for the first 2 weeks on console, but also means you can sell for higher prices, it evens out.

But lets say you play a lot, you end up with plenty of currency and you will reach the point where you wont be able to spend it. Lets say you want a +2 tornadoshot enchantment. On console you can only search all helmets, or by basic type. So you go to the tradeboard, set in all helmets, enter tornado shot into the textfilter and then you have to literally go through all pages of helmets. the only thing the filter does is the inventory highlighting like on pc. Assuming 100 people are looking for this one helm. You end up, doing this tradeboard scan over and over every 30 mins and the chances you can get it is 1:100 if all the other do the same. Then you have to offer the currency to the player, maybe he didn't even set a price. Maybe he has the same issue and doesnt need currency anymore, as he has enough and doesnt know what to spend it on. So he might be ok with waiting 3 days for the best offer and is not reacting to your offer. That can become easily frustrating very very fast.

The community is complaining, suggesting and complaining again about the situation but as others already wrote, we are just totally left alone. There was a short timespan where our discord admin was supporting ggg and saying stuff that they are working with them closely to bring this and that, but yeah, even he is silent now again and just nothing from ggg. Even Jeff, present faded more and more.

And the downside from all is, if you switch, you guys will need to invest real money into stashtabs etc, so ofc it will raise your expectancy, that they at least treat you a little bit like a customer, which they dont. They couldn't care less about all the people who spend money on the console version, at least this is what they communicate by not communicating.

I assume your are germany or Austrian, based on your nickname, so you probably wont have to deal with the realm issue. You will probably 100% of the time end up on frankfurt server, which is pretty stable from what I can see.

Na I could go on and on and list stuff thats really important and missing, but actually I just wanted to add the positive side about the console version. The lack of item flooding bots and drifted into the negative a little bit...

Just another disappointed customer...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info