Summoner build fix for Act 10

Hi. I just started Act 10 and I would apprieciate some advice on which nodes to take next in skill tree for defense. My character only has about 2.5k life and 0.5k energy shield now, with ragtag equipment. I have 8 skill points and 14 respec left and it's good time to do some tweaks.

Thanks in advance.
Last bumped on Nov 18, 2018, 2:43:54 AM
Hey there,

right now you are running a hybrid build. Not a true fire caster and also not a true summoner. Thats usually not a good idea in this game. Focus on what you like best and push it to the max is the name of the game :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.4.5/AAAABAMDAQPuBAcEswj0ES0Wbxo4Gmwc3B2-IvQkqiWyJy8o-iqYLJws4jLRM4c1kjbpOlg6xjrhQYdFR0WdSbFKn0yzTblN41NSVcZZ82D4YoZi9GaeZrpncWjyakNr22wLbRlxsnIPfIOCx4PbhWCIQI8akDOQVZMnmuCevaDmogCmV6asqqmqxKyYtz64k7zqv5fAZsk9zLzXz9i934rjaukC6-7siu-I8B_yHvJF99f5N_no-tL-Cv6P?accountName=gregman_pl&characterName=DariaVanTittless

I went ahead and changed your tree quite substantially and might have spent more point than you actually have. If so, grab the nodes you like best and the rest would be nothing more than a suggestion.

Your lifepool could be much higher, therefore I did spec into tons of life - you´ll need it anyways and more minion stuff.
Its nowhere near a perfect setup, but it´ll allow you to finish the storyline and explore maps to a degree.
Also you should do the tier 2 and 3 labyrinth to get more ascendancy points.

Overall your build should perform a lot better with those changes.
Enjoy the game and stay safe :)
Thanks

Yes, build is hybrid-ish. Original idea was to send my minions to battle and then spam fire from behind the lines like artillery. And as far as DPS goes, i'm quite happy. But survivability has become major issue after act 7. I will try your build for sure.
the new minion nodes make hybrid builds very possible, but you have to be careful of elemental reflect.

Im not sure if that makes it worth taking elementalist over necromancer though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info