And I died again ...

"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
UlfgardLeo wrote:
an someone tell me how being out of sync can be mitigated by better play? Just curious.

a better play would be stay out of dangerous bosses' range while you are trying to lvl. like all the other logical players do.

Except how do you do that when you cant actually see where you character is as far as the client or server is concerned? It literally has nothing to do with playing better because even that wouldn't help in this case.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
Forgot about disabling multi threading.

I die a ton to invisible dot damage in the mine. When the client resysncs i took 15 ticks and dead, no matter how much life (or jugg).

Fps are much better, crap did whole league so far from 10-40 fps. I hate the way ggg resets your settings with each patch
Last edited by Chadwixx on Nov 17, 2018, 9:20:42 PM
well make a new guy like the rest of us....

start up the hill again

wait you are SC?!!!!

OH put a sock in it lol

I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on Nov 17, 2018, 10:21:56 PM
"
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
UlfgardLeo wrote:
an someone tell me how being out of sync can be mitigated by better play? Just curious.

a better play would be stay out of dangerous bosses' range while you are trying to lvl. like all the other logical players do.

Except how do you do that when you cant actually see where you character is as far as the client or server is concerned? It literally has nothing to do with playing better because even that wouldn't help in this case.

sigh
every desicion you make in this game has something to do with player choice. thus making it a player problem and a bad play.
you dont need to kill every map boss,just clear the whites and blues then get out. thats a simple plan but works for most of the people.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

every desicion you make in this game has something to do with player choice. thus making it a player problem and a bad play.
you dont need to kill every map boss,just clear the whites and blues then get out. thats a simple plan but works for most of the people.

Did I understand it correctly: "Your complaint regarding a technical issue in the game is invalid because you can avoid it by avoiding the content."

And therefore, as he was not ignoring this content you come to the initial conclusion:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
Player error, get better or go home exile.

I am not sure I can side with that sentiment.
Last edited by UlfgardLeo on Nov 18, 2018, 5:05:04 AM
...what's the "technical issue?"
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!

"
Oramin wrote:
From what I could see, I was outside the circle when it went off.

"
robmafia wrote:

you were hit by flameblast. unless you're in predictive mode and were out of sync, there's pretty much no excuse to be in that gigantic red circle.

"
ciel289 wrote:

I get similar problems lately. The graphics effects seem to be a bit behind the action they are supposed to show. This has been happening quite a bit since about 2 patches ago, maybe it's a new bug.

"
robmafia wrote:
...what's the "technical issue?"

...umm...

there is literally zero reason to believe he was out of sync. hence, the post of mine that you just quoted.

and if OP was actually out of sync, OP should turn on lockstep.

either way, this "technical issue" bs is moot.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

"
robmafia wrote:

either way, this "technical issue" bs is moot.

As long as you are not on the development team and do not have sufficient knowledge of the game engine internals, you are unqualified to decide. It appears to happen more often than once every full moon and thus is no coincidence. You don't seem to have that issue. fine, just accept that others have it.

With people experiencing this issue, it is a valid suggestion to reduce its damage or spread radius if the players can not reliably assess whether they are inside the effect or not. Again, its up to the developers to decide whether they want to follow this suggestion.

Last edited by UlfgardLeo on Nov 18, 2018, 5:56:02 AM
...so you want the devs to build a time machine, so they can go back in time to fix a "technical issue" they fixed in like 2015?
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info