New to the game and looking at Scion builds and I'm confused.

I figured out that Scion's ascendancy thing is being able to start at another character's starting point, however what do you do with your passives until you get to that point?

Do you just hold onto them until you unlock your second starting point?
Last bumped on Nov 17, 2018, 12:35:01 AM
You get reset points through quests and through spending regret orbs. You can easily get enough playing a single character to respec at that point in the game.
Right so it's intended to kinda be like that. You either don't spend passives or reset them when you get ascendancy? I was curious if there was something I was missing between that point.
Technically you don't even have to use regret orbs. You could just start spending the points you gain from all future levels at the other part of the tree and keep your old tree. That being said you'll almost certainly want to spend some regrets to refine your tree for the build you are playing.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Usually alternate start saves you less than 10 points so you rarely need more than the story respec quests.
if you're new player i would play anything but scion. :P

Playing her requires some knowledge of passive tree, respect points, and you need to calculate and kinda knows what you're doing with your skill points.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info