Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Is it just me or have GGG been killing it recently with the league supporter packs.

I hated the incursion mtx, but delve got my $120.

Looking at the betrayal ones, i'm thinking that's going to happen again haha.
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
Last bumped on Nov 15, 2018, 9:36:35 AM
Personally I prefer that we have more choices between dark themed packs and divine/happy kinda stuff and it feels like it is often either one. The Betrayal packs feel so non-humanoid that its' not for me but I understand that others may like it.

Also I have the issue that at some point you have so much MTX that there is no point to buying more. What's the point of having I dunno how many portals when you can only use one at a time?
Therefor I'm atm more interest in useful MTX like premium-->quad upgrades and perhaps Currency&map stashtab upgrades (more items per slot) if they ever come and other QoL improving MTX that I can actually use.
"
silverdash wrote:
Personally I prefer that we have more choices between dark themed packs and divine/happy kinda stuff and it feels like it is often either one. The Betrayal packs feel so non-humanoid that its' not for me but I understand that others may like it.

Also I have the issue that at some point you have so much MTX that there is no point to buying more. What's the point of having I dunno how many portals when you can only use one at a time?
Therefor I'm atm more interest in useful MTX like premium-->quad upgrades and perhaps Currency&map stashtab upgrades (more items per slot) if they ever come and other QoL improving MTX that I can actually use.

Yeah I get you, most of my points go towards keeping my guild running, so I justify buying packs as "Icing on the cake" for guild purchases haha.

I would LOVE the option for whenever you make a portal for it to be a random one that you own (or from a batch you have selected.
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
I wasn't overly fond of any Delve packs.

The Soulstealer portal & weapon effect are both very nice. I don't think the armour looks bad, but it's not really my cup of tea. I really like the Undertaker set. I'm not sure about the back attachment. I sometimes think that GGG's artists can overengineer things - see here for another hand-related example - I would have really liked it without the hands.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
I wasn't overly fond of any Delve packs.

The Soulstealer portal & weapon effect are both very nice. I don't think the armour looks bad, but it's not really my cup of tea. I really like the Undertaker set. I'm not sure about the back attachment. I sometimes think that GGG's artists can overengineer things - see here for another hand-related example - I would have really liked it without the hands.

I agree, I’ve made a thread about it because it’s a recurrent complaint, hope they’ll add an option to hide them :/

Here it is, feel free to support it :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2248346
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Last edited by Synopsis on Nov 15, 2018, 6:21:03 AM
Incursion MTX looked nice in retrospect, but i didn't like the lore of the league and Alva ..

Delve and Betrayal is not for me, far too flashy and unreal.

Seeker, Scholar and Redeemer from War of the Atlas have a nice style imo.
Only flashy stuff i usually use are the fire/ice/lightning armors for fitting characters.

E: oh, and, yeah. Would be nice to have a use for 10-20 portals.
Maybe if you could put them as shortcuts in the new hideouts? :)
Last edited by Antaiseito on Nov 15, 2018, 9:32:49 AM
I like prophecy the most. Don't really find anything else attractive unless they are from loot box.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info