Of all the games to ripoff why Shadow of Mordor?

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Did you know World of Warcraft was the first MMO ever?

I knew that! I KNEW THAT!

Oh, wait, was that a trick question? It wasn't the first? Damn it.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Meh, it's not even really anything different than incursion, to be honest.

Kill a guy to level up his 'Room" Interrogate to unlock new "rooms", betrayal to "Dynamite" open new "rooms"
"
Rafein wrote:

Kill a guy to level up his 'Room" Interrogate to unlock new "rooms", betrayal to "Dynamite" open new "rooms"

Yeah, no you're right, this is exactly like altering the past to raid an Aztec temple in the future.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Xavathos wrote:
I think the phrase you're looking for is "loosely based upon specific parts of" Shadow of Mordor. As if that game was the first to invent a nemesis system anyway?

It's all been done before.

its the first game where an orc came up to me and shouted LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME!
I honestly don't even see it.

Can someone explain? Are we recruiting masters?

Looks more like a convoluted game of Clue to me. Where you kill Colonel Mustard in the library WITH a candlestick.
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
I honestly don't even see it.

Can someone explain? Are we recruiting masters?

Looks more like a convoluted game of Clue to me. Where you kill Colonel Mustard in the library WITH a candlestick.

*Stab* with a candlestick
I need more purple titles
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Rafein wrote:

Yeah, no you're right, this is exactly like altering the past to raid an Aztec temple in the future.

I mean, sure, the setting is different, but we're still unlocking rooms to get to the top, leveling up powerful rooms along the way for loot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info