Betrayal Fine-tuning; PLAYER Feedback NEEDED

New upcoming league; BETRAYEL is Repetition of 3 previous Leagues: BESTIARY, INCURSION & DELVE. Thus, I want to make a forum post of a Feedback on those leagues from players like you, in order to show developers, what we didn’t like about those leagues in the past so that it could be “fine-tuned” & playable from the very start; when BETRAYEL is launched next month in December.

I ask for any player who played BESTIARY, INCURSION or DELVE leagues to leave a comment on what should be avoided from the previous version. For example:

“Honestly, I don't care if you REPEAT all the content, just make it "fluid" gameplay. For example, I don't want to keep running in a "dark" & while throwing "flashes" & "TNT" in search for "walls" under which i need to capture "beasts" with my "NETS" on a "Time limit" to "change the future" while my "fuel" is running out.”

Finally, I hope that by making a “feedback tread” which developers can refer to while fine-tuning as they are working on it RIGHT NOW; will help to shape league into what they could have been from a player perspective & “fix” what was lacking in their original release. Therefor, we can all enjoy a better quality game & avoid disappointment on a release date.

I can’t stress this enough on how important your feedback is right now, I can’t do it all by myself, but I do remember previous leagues having a lot of simple, yet annoying “gimmicks” that had only added frustration, but had no purpose on a gameplay. Please, lend me your opinion as I’m sure that with much feedback we can show developers what we want from this game.

Thank you in advance for a feedback & and remember that I hope to see you in the next league this December?
Last bumped on Nov 20, 2018, 7:27:58 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
RESERVED
Last edited by Niiyos on Nov 14, 2018, 6:39:44 AM
i loved every part of those 3 leagues. i cant wait to play their combined and polished versions in a league. its gonna be fun 3 months.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
i loved every part of those 3 leagues. i cant wait to play their combined and polished versions in a league. its gonna be fun 3 months.

There is always one.. if you like it then this tread has nothing to do with you. I'm asking for a feedback from players who struggle, not your irrelevant ramble.
"
Niiyos wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

There is always one.. if you like it then this tread has nothing to do with you. I'm asking for a feedback from players who struggle, not your irrelevant ramble.

This isnt a safespace dude.

Everyone is free to voice their opinions, you dont get to exclude people on a public forum you dont own yourself.
"
Niiyos wrote:
New upcoming league; BETRAYEL is Repetition of 3 previous Leagues: BESTIARY, INCURSION & DELVE.

no, it's not.

those 3 are being added to the core game.

betrayal has it's own mechanics.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Don't make the master RNG too OTT. You don't retain people by doing this all you do is chase some away who might have made purchases but instead didn't because the overtuned RNG the last three leagues told them to go play something actually fun instead of badly done, rushed and overly gated content. Overall all I saw in chat was people pissed off and bored as hell the last two leagues because all the good content was hidden because GGG needs their precious MTX sales and decided keeping us around 3 times as long by hiding anything decent was the way to go which utterly sucks.

The boss interruptions also sound stupid, please make sure they are well advertised so I can avoid them and not have to deal with that shit unprepared.

If there are anything in here that takes up stash space design it *right* from the start instead of rushing implementation and ignoring players don't have infinite wallets.
"
Niiyos wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

irrelevant? who struggle?
DUDE you are out of this world :D
im the deepest delver in delve league ^^
i am the one who most struggle here :)
if someone is irrelevant thats you ;)
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
I find it unfortunate that out of all the prior league mechanics people are concerned about, nobody else is bringing up the ungodly Incursion time limits that killed build diversity for that league, and how that's going to be impacting the game from here on.
This is a buff™
"

The boss interruptions also sound stupid, please make sure they are well advertised so I can avoid them and not have to deal with that shit unprepared.

this. Sounds like a true pain once you try to level beyond 87.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info