Show me the worst build you ever played!!!

Despite my best attempts, currently all my builds are still worthless. XD
34pre98qua
Any build with all dps points in tree and zero life and defenses.

Case in point: my very first character - shadow using split arrow that had like 1.2k life in maps.

Other failed builds for me (that I did not have the skill/ patience to get good gear for or level) are whispering ice scion and double strike champ, but that's my fault.
Second-class poe gamer
I guess my worst build was like in 2012, before I got hacked.

Marauter, got to level 49, was using Geofri's baptism.

The build was : leap slam into a pack of mobs, activate rejuvenation totem, sweep. Pretty much this. I also had heavy strike. These were 2-3 linked items, quite poor in stats (the help is blue, you can check my character named Azgabast).

It worked for that level, barely. I remember I was in the 2nd difficulty in act 2 I think, going up to the vaal pyramid. Those chaos damage eyes really hurt. Since then, the tree has changed and the talents have been reset. However I did have resolute technique.

I kind of wish sweep was cool, so I could use it again :).
Have fun!
One's demise is always one's own making.
The time I wanted to make a build using Mjölner and Soul Taker at the same time.

Noticed it was after both of them were hammered by the nerfs.

It sucked so HARD...

Even mobs that were 3 screens away were: "yeah... like that... don't stop"

By the time I got to them, they were all chillin, a couple smoking and some even sleeping by then.

I can't quite remember what build it was but I just went on my standard stash to check waddup and found gloves with Sunder+Melee Splash+Life Leech+Meele Physical as my only ability so, I assume that was the build right there, I also remember that I had some minions to it like zombies, it was played on a scion with gladiator ascendany, I don't even think I had my 2nd one unlocked then

10/10 trash right there
bottomtext
I always like to come up with shit builds.

For example, just now I was playing around with Path of Building and PoE Planner, I accidentally came up some crap like this:

Poeplanner link:
www.poeurl.com/b8eQ

Official Path of Exile website skill tree planner link:
www.poeurl.com/b8eR

It is just terrible... XD
34pre98qua
My Saboteur trapper "canthavenameIwant" obvious first toon from bitter diablo fan.
Never killed Kitava, stuck on level 70, it was a loooong bitter stubborn road. I even tried endurance dying just to kill him, after 50 deaths I had him to 50% health and "retired" that toon.
I may respec him someday, with a proper guide... not even sure what I was going for there... lol
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
My very first build. Whispering ice witch with 300 intelligence. Added CI and MOM, because I thought they had synergy.

Surprisingly I managed to get to level 90 with it in essence league.
Mine was a pre 2.0 multi tasker with ball lightning, ground slam, molten strike, zombies, and a SRS totem for good measure. I was happy, battling through mobs with my enormous 1,200 dps.

It was that time that I started reading up on the forums. There was a post in which someone said their build was doing 35K dps. I remember thinking, do these people know that "K" means thousands? I went back and recafloodled my setup and was able to up my dps up to 2,100 dps. I jumped into a T1 map and got instantly oblitetated by a white croaking chimera.

I went back to the forum again and saw more posts with builds that were doing multiple 10's of thousands of dps. I was orders of magnitudes off of what I needed to be doing.

Back to the drawing board, I built a TS ranger (pre-ascendencies). By looking at a few other TS toons and a bit of careful planning I was able to get my build to about 11k tooltip dps.

I still got mercilessly slaughtered by bosses and any mob higher than T3 (what does defense mean?) but the experience started me thinking about how to make a build.

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
Some ice spear and minion build back when i first started. Didn't even make it pass merci a2.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info