Show me the worst build you ever played!!!

Give me the goods!
Last edited by LiyaXinli on Nov 11, 2018, 5:09:17 AM
Last bumped on Nov 12, 2018, 6:52:39 PM
Probably my Bringer of Rain + Leap slam + multistrike + concentrated effect.

Used that for a whole league when they introduced Dominus :)
probably my duelist blender. bringer of rain, cleave, lots of attack speed. but the defenses sucked hard cause it was just an IR duelist.

this was back in beta
my heavy strike marauder was one of my first character. I didnt understand the game yet so I used it until I reach maps. That thing was so slow, even linked with faster attack and multistrike.
Glowing green mouse cursor plz.
Somehow my first build ever did reach maps. Probably because it used a bow.

My second build however, Viper strike + Multistrike Shadow was so bad it didn't reach even merc Dominus lol.
Feel free to look at my characters. They all suck balls.
Open beta GMP fireball basic witch before fireball recieved a mountain buffs.
It looked cool in the trailer.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Righteous Fire Facebreaker Duelist... Way back in the day. Still managed to kill Atziri with it somehow but good god i dont see how looking back. After my very first RF build i think i tried to run RF on everything that got any access to enough regen to turn it on. hahaha

Also managed to fuck up a Bow character so bad it couldnt even map.. still dont know how i pulled that shit off either. Probably because i run Barrage with LGOH as a main skill... was my first build. And man did it have a passive tree like you only see in memes and shit..
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
My first CI Char: a wander without dps auras and basically without ES too :D. I think that was in Rampage league.
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
Playing since 2012 - lost access to first account - and the funniest thing is that the worst char I ever built was around 2017 Self cast Dark Pact Berserker - went all around tank nodes without any bonus to damage and at lvl 86 still struggled to do t1 t2 maps due to killing myself with dark pact (only hc player here). I had been so mad at this character that I killed it on purpose by going t5 or higher and tried fast clearing.

I can't explain why but I still want to rebuilt selfcast dp one day ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info