[Article] POE impressions from a newcomer. New players from Diablo might be able to relate.

Great article. Read the whole thing. I am looking forward to the next one with Chris Wilson.
Don;t worry Jason, I_NO is one of our special walrus-throwing dinosaurs.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
I dunno I don't like reading articles anymore

You already established that you know how to read in another thread. But hey, you're right, it isn't for everyone :)
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Nov 11, 2018, 12:03:20 PM
I see a lot of effort was put into this article. Good read.
For once, i read it all. No skipping or nothing. Well written :-)
I enjoyed it.
Very good article.

Lots of good objective points and sums up what you can expect from the game quite well.

For sure to help out some new players heading our way.
A good article! Much much better than that misleading IGN review.

If I could suggest one thing though... reading your article gave me the impression that once a temp league ends, you have to start all over again. It might be good to mention that after a league, all characters and gear go to "standard" league, which many people even play exclusively or at least alongside their temp league characters. It might put people off if they get the impression their endless grind eventually gets erased by a new league.
"
You still need to re-run the Trials of Ascendancy to get those perk points.
No, you don't. Each new lab is opened by its own set of trials. You need to run each one exactly once.
Last edited by zecoratul on Nov 12, 2018, 10:30:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info