Who wants league stones back??

"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
Kundarin wrote:
I know what Perandus Coins is. I have some. But League... Stones??!?
Must be something very, very old. And which came long before I started playing PoE.

Funny, the Legacy league (March 2017) came exactly 1 year after Perandus (March 2016).

But Perandus Coins have been obtainable in several ways since Perandus league. League Stones have not.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Yes please.
Yes! Yes! Yes!
League stones need to come back!
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
Kundarin wrote:
Must be something very, very old. And which came long before I started playing PoE.

Funny, the Legacy league (March 2017) came exactly 1 year after Perandus (March 2016).

But Perandus Coins have been obtainable in several ways since Perandus league. League Stones have not.

i only can think of 2 ways.
zana mod and now delve ...
and delve, well decide yourself (does cardibro even show up in delve?)

Spoiler
Unavailable

Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Who wants league stones back??

...i never wanted them to be gone in the first place... *sniff, sniff*

ooh! 'member when PoE was good and fun? i 'member!
YES!!!

Waiting on the league stones once more or to be included in the STD league would be OMG
I would love to see them back in the game. With a few small tweaks to address the micromanagement issues, of course. It would be great fun.

- here's my sig
Yes!
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
Kundarin wrote:

Yeah, true. I just thought it was funny that Kundarin thought it might be something "very, very old" while Legacy isn't a very old league.

I'd like to see them back, yes.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
obviously. legacy made temporary leagues obsolete and the fact they didn't keep it in was the first actual proof ggg doesn't care about the game, just about milking suckers dry
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info