Who wants league stones back??

I really wish they figure out a way to bring them back. They presented a nearly endless way to integrate leagues in the past and in the future.

I wrote feedback a while back that suggested removing charges from the stones, and making them level more like gems as you used them. Removing the "whoops, I burned a charge on something stupid" situation.

The idea was detailed here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2031704/page/1#p15033036

Clearly it is a brilliant idea by all the responses to it. /Sarcasm

That being said, I still like the idea.
Yes please!
Hell yeah, loved them, they need to make a comeback!
"
Cymbal wrote:
Still waiting that league stones come back into game.. Am i the only one.
My opinion : Its just cool to have full control of what kind of mods you are playin.
Whats your opinion.

Greetings

Man i want dat LEGACY league. Fucking glory days.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
I don’t mind being able to experience old league mechanics, but leaguestones were way way way too much micromanagement. The last thing the game needs is even more shit to do before even opening your maps.
My version of league stones:

1) Make them considerable more rare... like 1/10 the rarity in the league or lower still.
2) Add a check box to the interface so you could turn them on/off while not removing them for storage.
3) Add a queue that would load a new league stone when the current one expires.
"
I don’t mind being able to experience old league mechanics, but leaguestones were way way way too much micromanagement. The last thing the game needs is even more shit to do before even opening your maps.

You dont have to start activate them before mapping.... thats my mind with the stones... No one must do stones..sell em or trash dem...
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
My version of league stones:

1) Make them considerable more rare... like 1/10 the rarity in the league or lower still.
2) Add a check box to the interface so you could turn them on/off while not removing them for storage.
3) Add a queue that would load a new league stone when the current one expires.

Good idea.
"
Acolina87 wrote:
"
Cymbal wrote:
Still waiting that league stones come back into game.. Am i the only one.
My opinion : Its just cool to have full control of what kind of mods you are playin.
Whats your opinion.

Greetings

Man i want dat LEGACY league. Fucking glory days.

Big up.. I want as much content as possible..to choose what u like..Everyone can dislike and dont run things they dont like
Still have 2 full tabs in my HC stash hoping against hope that they will make a comeback
Still play SSF on my main account :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info