Let's just hope GGG won't fuck up Delve implementation. A lot of work needs to be done here.

Delve should go core and it will go core. Aul is in the PS4 trailer.
It is VERY likely to go core 99% and why the fuck does it matter if it goes core or not LOL

If you don't like just don't Delve do your usual shit I like it I like going to 700+ Delves and see lots of danger for once.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I'll agree that it has issues, but disagree as to the claim that they're so bad that they should be removed from the game.

My main issue is that it takes out the "special" of just about everything. You can get elder items in delve, you can get essences. You can get practically anything. You can get harbinger stuff. It's like none of that stuff matters anymore. It removes the need for much of anything in the game except maps for sulfite and delves for everything else. It removes more than it adds.

So I hope they're planning on making some adjustments to it... but it's too good not to include in core in some incarnation.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

My main issue is that it takes out the "special" of just about everything. You can get elder items in delve, you can get essences. You can get practically anything. You can get harbinger stuff. It's like none of that stuff matters anymore.

I really don't think they were "special" in the first place. You can basicly replace the word "delve" with "maps" in your sentence and it would still be true.

You can get elder items in maps, you can get essences. You can get practically anything. You can get harbinger stuff. It's like none of that stuff matters anymore.
I love delve and i hope it does make it into standard.

Hack'n'Slash
"
polimeris wrote:
"
skulg wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Delve has so many issues that needs to be fixed or improved upon.

What issues are you refering to ?

Admittedly, I am a bit baffled myself.

Delve isn't perfect, but I don't see anything "plaguing" the whole experience. I find Delve quite good and worthy of adding to core in some fashion.

Hell ! I would even accept replacing Abysses with Delve. Abyss only brings raw power upgrades, while Delve brings alternative power source and some small gameplay variation.

Speaking hypothetically ofc. Community would be outraged if abyss jewels suddenly went legacy :D

How about sulphite? Like, in fucking general. Everything about it sucks.

How about most depths being lackluster (azurite, items, weapons, etc. etc.)? And that is only gonna be amplified if nothing will be changed about them.

How about Delve bosses being super rare? Specially Aul.

How about rerunning same depth over and over agian? How about taxless darkness farming? How about free EXP and loot in T16s depths via flare runs?

How about immune builds crushing 3000+ delves and being the only way to do them?

How about monster scaling when monster's damage scales way out of proportion (reason why only immune builds can do deeper delves) compared to defenses?

How about Azuite upgrades? I mean when Delve gonna get rolled into Core, it's gonna feel really bad to upgrade everything again when you can't delve as much.

Delve has a lot of problems. That's just some of them.

"
It is VERY likely to go core 99% and why the fuck does it matter if it goes core or not LOL

If you don't like just don't Delve do your usual shit I like it I like going to 700+ Delves and see lots of danger for once.

Oh, you don't need Delve for that. [Removed by Support] :)
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Nov 9, 2018, 7:03:08 PM
Sulphite is fine if you are doing any red maps after they changed it.

Depths are insane to run because cities spawn frequently and give rad loot.

Delve bosses aren't super rare if you go to 600 instead of trying to get an Aul at 250.

I agree endless darkness farming is a bit dumb with zone resetting but they can nerf drops not behind walls for ez fix.

Immune 6 man party is the only way to do 3000 plus because if every defense mechanic could handle 3000 plus it wouldn't be an achievement.

Monster scaling doesn't get impossible until far deeper than 99% of people bother to go in the first place because the only reason to go that deep is to push ladder.

GGG aren't stupid they will adjust delve if and when it goes core so there is no need for panic.

Putting Aul on the ps4 trailer pretty much confirmed that Delve will go core.
"
golan4840 wrote:
Putting Aul on the ps4 trailer pretty much confirmed that Delve will go core.

That's what I was thinking as well. Unless they make a delve map...I really REALLY hope that isn't the case lol

Well, Delve is simply to good not to add.

But I share many concerns, that sulfite issue, possible apperance in Core, the hole mechanic for getting into a Delve. I admit, I have no really good idea to fit that into core game, cuz I think delving should need some cost as maps do. But for that you have to revert some mechanics or it will be obsolete or something for the grindiest 5% of all player.

I would really prefer that GGG not add this immediatly in next update, but take their time and add this carefully balanced a legue later or something.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info