Let's just hope GGG won't fuck up Delve implementation. A lot of work needs to be done here.

Delve has so many issues that needs to be fixed or improved upon. Not to mention it's gonna be hell of a task to nail any sort of balance. GGG was afraid of us having fun in Delve, let alone enjoying it as a core mechanic.

Fossil craft and boss fights would be awesome adition though.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Nov 13, 2018, 7:21:18 PM
Last bumped on Nov 14, 2018, 5:45:51 AM
Not sure what broken delve you're playing, but this league is freaking great and I'll take it in any form or fashion....even if it's only 10% of the time.

I personally hope they bring into the core game with 0 changes, but I know that's not realistic. I'm still good with less of it as long as I can still do it.
Last edited by Nubatron on Nov 9, 2018, 12:16:59 PM
"
Nubatron wrote:
Not sure what broken delve you're playing, but this league is freaking great and I'll take it in any form or fashion....even if it's only 10% of the time.

I personally hope they bring into the core game with 0 changes, but I know that's not realistic. I'm still good with less of it as long as I can still do it.

More like what delve you're playing. You should make distinction between delving (when you actually explore depths) and everything else. Because League is a whole is far cry from great.

10% of what we have now gonna be absolute garbage though, just as 100% of what we have now just gonna be Delve 2.0

But Delve needs complete rework at this point anyway.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Nov 9, 2018, 12:52:35 PM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Delve has so many issues that needs to be fixed or improved upon.

What issues are you refering to ?
"
skulg wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Delve has so many issues that needs to be fixed or improved upon.

What issues are you refering to ?

Admittedly, I am a bit baffled myself.

Delve isn't perfect, but I don't see anything "plaguing" the whole experience. I find Delve quite good and worthy of adding to core in some fashion.

Hell ! I would even accept replacing Abysses with Delve. Abyss only brings raw power upgrades, while Delve brings alternative power source and some small gameplay variation.

Speaking hypothetically ofc. Community would be outraged if abyss jewels suddenly went legacy :D
He's just trying to stir up some negativity as usual.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I am for introducing deleve to the game core.
Very, very, very much.
Agreed, fuck delve.

edit: fuck it very, very, very, very much.
Last edited by dwqkopwqdk on Nov 9, 2018, 1:58:40 PM
Let's just hope you're wrong.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Meh. I think Delve would be a great addition to the core game. To each his own.
- here's my sig

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info