Realistic reasons to hier path of building

"
dvasan wrote:
"
ghamadvar wrote:
Not sure if joking or not ...

why else would you heir?

HIRE

you had two shots at spelling it right, and missed twice.
"
ghamadvar wrote:
"
dvasan wrote:
"
ghamadvar wrote:
Not sure if joking or not ...

why else would you heir?

Because the guy (?) who made PoB did a fantastic job. Because PoB is awesome. Because they know how to make their company stronger. By hiring guys who know what they do. Guys and their work you devalue by posting shit like this, by the way. Did you think about that? Claiming tinfoil stuff like this means that the creator of PoB is part of that tinfoil stuff. And that's something you should be ashamed of. Especially because GGG said that PoB will not become an official part of POE. Soooo ...

if the monster is getting damaged by a specific number the game clearly knows your DPS and it is not displayed accurately on tooltip.
"
dvasan wrote:
if the monster is getting damaged by a specific number the game clearly knows your DPS and it is not displayed accurately on tooltip.

When gremlins get hit by water, shit is going to hit the fan. If you post stuff not related to hiring openarl, i will do this too.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
dvasan wrote:

Damage per hit is not the same as DPS (damage per second).
"
ghamadvar wrote:
"
dvasan wrote:

When gremlins get hit by water, shit is going to hit the fan. If you post stuff not related to hiring openarl, i will do this too.

im not against path of building openarl, dont make this a fight just trying to say your dps wont be accurate
Reason: PoE mobile

What you don’t have a phone?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
This is the shittest thread i've ever seen for just saying they think they hired him to fix their terrible tooltips.

Like how much garbage can be written -_-
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
This is the shittest thread i've ever seen for just saying they think they hired him to fix their terrible tooltips.

Like how much garbage can be written -_-

yep looks like i was wrong, sorry for wasting your time :D
What is with all these stupid friggen threads, this is just total crap.

Hack'n'Slash
the best thing about PoB (imo) is how intuitive everything is. Way more so than the actual game. ARL is da man (at least I think they are a man)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info