Flat Life and Life % view/summary possible?

Loving the amazing work put into POE from the last time I played.

Is it possible to show (like via a tooltip?) The quantity of flat Life and the % Life additions? Any place where this can be viewed? Googling takes this question into totally unrelated areas lol.

I might be confusing this with similar games from this genre (D3, GD etc)
I have a wrist disability and play POE on a PC with a controller, using software for bindings, for which I am really grateful else I would be unable to play POE. Now using JoyToKey. Google it if you want more info.

I play ranged - always up for party. Now: Scion ES.

Have Fun Exile!!
Last edited by FarStrike1 on Nov 9, 2018, 2:32:31 AM
Last bumped on Nov 26, 2018, 12:38:43 AM
Check this out:
https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

Best tool so far to plan and analyze characters
Many thanks Orbaal. Incredible looking tool. Huge work gone into that and it shows. Appreciate the pointer.
I have a wrist disability and play POE on a PC with a controller, using software for bindings, for which I am really grateful else I would be unable to play POE. Now using JoyToKey. Google it if you want more info.

Have Fun Exile!!
"
FarStrike1 wrote:
Many thanks Orbaal. Incredible looking tool. Huge work gone into that and it shows. Appreciate the pointer.

The guy that made the tool even got hired by GGG recently, to work on the game!
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
I can believe it. He showed great depth of understanding of the game + mechanics and managed to put it together for the lay person to understand. Fantastic accomplishment!! He is bound to be an asset to GGG

Have Fun Exile!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info