A "newbie" question about day 1 Windripper

MAIN QUESTION: how to fix this. thanks

Idea:
6 man want to listen gachi song and play 2 days straight from day 1 and then play casual 10 hours per day to be one of the first people who reaches maps does stuff and so on.

Theory:

Making boss killer, cursebot, aurabot, mf dps, (rest is doesn't matter (at least that's what i think)

Letting boss killer to do all the nasty stuff and then buy hh and all mf gear and do t16 maps (actually u can do t16s to get hh (hh isn't important but here is the thing. U can clear map with full sextant beyond tempests and so on for 5 min and u can clear it for 2 min. In long term it's a big difference)

Problem:

Lack of dps in mf build. Im not talking about the time that u can actually get auras and so on. Im talking about act 1 2 3 4 and etc. I can't kill monsters. Ive tried to play around Rain of Arrows/Toxic Rain + Herald of Agony or even Frost Blades. Still this character lack some damage. I know it can be better. But i don't know how to fix this issue. I just want to make a build that will boost me up in low acts then let me to use max 20 respec points to swap everything to windripper tornado shot build.

Edit: (almost forgot to add a question lol)
Question: How to fix this.

Please read this section before posting a comment this will save you time:

a: Do you guys play together?
b: Yes and no. We will join only to each other parties when needed. Example killing oak kratyin or doing any quest. Which means when it comes to pure rushing im pretty much doing it solo. (no monster damage/life scaling)

a: what about playing LA or even kb in the end game?
b: this is just a choice. LA is ok Kb is dead.

Last edited by ForHer on Nov 9, 2018, 9:15:36 AM
Last bumped on Nov 9, 2018, 9:14:29 AM
"
ForHer wrote:
Idea:
6 man want to listen gachi song and play 2 days straight from day 1 and then play casual 10 hours per day to be one of the first people who reaches maps does stuff and so on.

Ok. I'm probably old, but I clearly do not have any idea or clue what "casual" means these days.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Nov 8, 2018, 2:22:00 PM
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
ForHer wrote:
Idea:

Ok. I'm probably old, but I clearly do not have any idea or clue what "casual" means these days.

It means only playing only 10 hours instead of 20 every day.
"

Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
ForHer wrote:
Idea:

Well said sir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info