Do people sell full endgame gear sets for standard?

I don't know if this is a thing. If so is there a special place to ask for such a request ? Thanks in advance. I understand you can look up each piece and buy them separately. I'm currently busy a lot and would love to just log on and once and a while have something turn-key and different.
Last bumped on Nov 7, 2018, 5:37:52 PM
you need build varitey so these full sets trade happen very rarely and it happens on trade chat or its usually expensive without a negotiable price
best time for this... right at the end of a league. A lot of league players will be dumping their league characters to start new ones in the next league. You might find someone who will work with you on a "pay now-get later" kind of thing. Watch out for scams though.
look in chat, just before someone was trying to sell a MF tornado shot set for 123 EX
there are no sets in this game. For best or worse.

What you probably want is 25% uniques and 75% rares. Rares are tricky to price, that's why flipping exist (where experienced player abuses noob players by buying their items for 1c and reposting them for 300 chaos).

Usually, typical unique is as good as top 30% rare. But because they all drop with similar stats, they are very cheap, because players like to pick them up. Rares are harder to evaluate, people pick them up less, so they're more expensive.
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Yes.

You type in trade chate: wtb firestorm set.

Sooner or later somebody is going to respond. Many times people will offer pieces for set. That is fairly good but sets can be bought cheaper, depends on seller.
Last edited by Rexeos on Nov 7, 2018, 5:40:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info