The reaction you give when you see someone play a Very bad Build

Im always a sucker for off-meta stuff, it just gives a legit stasfaction when you manage to win over someone who is playing a meta deck/build/character

Winning using cop-pasted strategies you find on the net just feels completely empity

And on poe, i just try wathever build seems fun for me and then tweak to w/e i feel like makes it smoother even if its not optimal, sorry if i someday trigger you(not really, i actually dont care, but i guess its polite to apologize anyway...)
this thread makes me think of my colleague x'D
he always plays firestorm every time still his tree keeps looking like shit like that xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Play Lost Ark because the customization is almost non-existent (Hello Korean boy ,odarS)
Path of 0 FPS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I've been playing this game for 2 months now and I couldn't care less if my build is not optimal. For me, the fun isn't in copying any good build but keep trying new stuff. I used Blood Magic for a while, which I loved, but it clearly isn't a Witch keystone, and I'll try Chaos Innoculation now, which seems the complete opposite. Not everyone wants to have the best build and smash everything better than the rest.
Given the community, when I think bad it would look far worse than that.
Yep, totally over league play.
my build is so bad , even NPCs refuse to speak to me
my build is so bad, enemies kill themselves out of sheer frustration with my stupidity
my build is so bad, the game yesterday unistalled itself
my build is so bad, I am now a fugitive hunted down by the RPG police.
Honestly, can´t say really. I feel I am not really good enough in this game to tell if someone is, or is not.
When it comes to Builds, I can at least say I have done some things very good and other things not so good. And I have asked and learned from other players.
And I have also learned from myself with trial and error method. Which also is in fact not a bad thing to do getting to grips with things regarding this HUGE Skill Tree.
For each Character you play I feel you do get better grip of things regarding the entire game really. Not only the Skill Tree.
"
i miss elemental bow shadow, the best of terrible builds.

you misspelled "max crit shadow anything" :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info