Harness the void its not working :S

Ive been testing the harness the void of the trickster ascendency and it doesn´t pop up like a buff or something, also i´ve been checking the damage and never improves with chaos damage.
Last edited by Sephirot33 on Nov 7, 2018, 4:53:11 PM
Last bumped on Nov 12, 2018, 7:34:36 PM
The chance is applied for each individual hit, which means you will never have a directly visible or calculable (within the scope of the tooltips) buff, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't work.

If you have no other source of chaos damage, you can try to watch for the visual effect on enemies that receive chaos damage.

A more precise test is possible if you deal no physical damage either; you can use Herald of Agony, and if you don't use Volkuur's Guidance, you should still be able to spawn the agony crawler because your chaos damage from Harness the Void can poison.
you can see the damage change in path of building. Also, by the way, there are some setups that prevents you from doing any chaos damage (avatar of fire, brutality, voidforge)
But ive been testing the damage while using the character display and it doesnt change at all, im using frost blades with multi, whitering touch
Decay, melee damage. And yeah in path of building it does change the damage
"
Completed 12 ChallengesSephirot33 wrote:
But ive been testing the damage while using the character display and it doesnt change at all, im using frost blades with multi, whitering touch
Decay, melee damage. And yeah in path of building it does change the damage

It won't show at in-game tooltip anywhere.

Each time you hit something - there's a chance for that "additional damage" to activate (for that one hit).
And you'll simply hit the enemy for more damage without any indication (unless you have "chance to poison" - then you might see a "hint" :D)
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
ohhh i get it i thought it worked like a buff or something. Thx a lot!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info