Oriath prostitution question?

Hi there, the regular price would be one fusing per thrust.
"
Chalace2 wrote:
Look at the models... were talking Armourer's Scraps here...
Maybe toss in an alteration shard if you are feeling generous.

Exalts... Hahaha... this isn't Lost Arc.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Related to that: what I don't get is why the theocracy kept sending criminals to Wraeclast even after Dominus and the Ebony Legion discovered how much wealth and power lay dormant in Sarn and Highgate, two cities not that far from the nearest coast to Oriath. It's like, dude, just fucking kill your criminals -- the Scion herself asks as much on the beach in the Twilight Strand and I honestly never get a satisfactory answer.

I always just assumed the exiles were sent to Sarn to be imprisoned in the Lunaris Temple for use in Piety's experiments and The Exile was just 'lucky' enough to have the ship they were onboard get wrecked and make it to shore alive.

I know that's a bit at odds with the original character creation screen where we're told we'll be given one weapon and just tossed ashore, but I'm not 100% sure that guard was telling the truth.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Nov 6, 2018, 6:44:22 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Related to that: what I don't get is why the theocracy kept sending criminals to Wraeclast even after Dominus and the Ebony Legion discovered how much wealth and power lay dormant in Sarn and Highgate, two cities not that far from the nearest coast to Oriath. It's like, dude, just fucking kill your criminals -- the Scion herself asks as much on the beach in the Twilight Strand and I honestly never get a satisfactory answer.

Piety needed the bodies. Those titty bitches won't miscreate themselves, you know.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
On the other hand, our particular ship does get wrecked, right?

I don't think it does. If the player's experience is the normal MO, then exiles are dumped into the water some ways offshore. Presumably, the ship doesn't want to get anywhere near Wraeclast, what with the sirens and everything.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Speaking of wagons...

HOW THE FUCK IS THERE A WAGON ON THE BROKEN BRIDGE WHEN IT HAS STEPS ON BOTH SIDES!?

Do you even lift, bro?

Pretty much sums it up. Why regret orbs, you ask? Somehow I want to believe all those whores feel bad for ending up in that business.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
There's your cue to start making skill gem sex puns...

I'm pretty sure Dominating Blowjobs would be in quite high demand. Or Infernal Blowjobs? Sounds hotter to be honest.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Puncture+Increased Duration to get the ball rolling, Frenzy+Multistrike+Faster Attacks+Bloodlust to seal the deal.

As for regret orbs? They're Wraeclast's answer to the morning after pill.

And don't foget to get enough penetration.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Earthslug wrote:
Hi,

Some questions regarding the Oriath nightlife.

Why did Vinia change to thaumaturgy?

Piety's story
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Piety's clients often didn't make it till the morning.

Except Dominus.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Nov 7, 2018, 12:30:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info