Oriath prostitution question?

Hi,

Some questions regarding the Oriath nightlife.

What would a prostitute charge?
Are we talking chaos orbs or exalts?

Why did Vinia change to thaumaturgy?
Have you looked at those hips?!
She probably had a wide range of customer base, probably one of the higher payed ladies of the night.
Maybe the botters inflated C orbs to a point she had to make a career change.

The card, vania's token, is that piety on there?
If it is, she seems like she was heavily abused and ditched in the gutter.
It would also contradict my previous theory of high class sexual servicing woman.

I think that purple prophecy lady, dunno her name, was in the nightlife as well.
But her creepy voice probably scared all customers.
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Last bumped on Nov 7, 2018, 2:38:08 AM
Get help ASAP!

I think it depends on the services provided. Seeing this game economy I would assume any intercourse would be priced around 1Mirror.
Look at the models... were talking Armourer's Scraps here...
Maybe toss in an alteration shard if you are feeling generous.

Exalts... Hahaha... this isn't Lost Arc.
"
Chalace2 wrote:
Look at the models... were talking Armourer's Scraps here...
Maybe toss in an alteration shard if you are feeling generous.

Exalts... Hahaha... this isn't Lost Arc.

LMAO
Looks like we hit 3rd month of the league, looking at threads like this.
what if people in oriath have dignity-ful that they dont prostitue themself out
Probably similar to the "going rate" of today's prostitutes. Taking Nevada, where prostitution is legal, as an example, you can expect to pay about $200 for a roll in the hay. That works out to about a day's wages. They could probably get that out of an exile every once and a while. So figure about 8 hour's play time in currency. Less than an exalt. I'd bet 20 chaos would be what the market would bear.
Where would you bang that prostitute though, in the middle of oriath there are a bunch of afkers with their mtx on destroying your visual experience.

If i could vote on area to bang her it'd be torture chamber just because i'm into sadomaso.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Oriath was a cash economy, with actual money.

The reason most people don't value money in Wraeclast is because stuff for survival and immediate improvement is more important.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Sorry, but have I stumbled into the wrong forum here. I am still as far as I know on the Path of Exile forum, right?
Yes, right. I am.
Sooo, what was the thing again?..?

Sorry, but this is a thing that never popped up in my head, so I´m gonna just keep playing my game, enjoy my actual Path of Exile game and......... .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info