Stop releasing expansions GGG - and give us what we really want: PoE Mobile

I think the times are changing and people don't want to bother with in-depth builds or theorycrafting anymore, this is only for a minority. If you want to make money and give us some real fun, you should consider developing a mobile PoE game.

Lets face the truth: Most people who play PoE simply choose cookie cutter builds and follow guides, they don't come up with their own ideas. This is the proof that this game is simply about killing monsters with different abilities, not min-maxing stuff through gear or skills. So please hear my suggestions:

*This is a new era for gaming, and people don't want use gear or skills anymore. Players who did stupid baal runs don't even live anymore!

*Remove gear and skills and simply make upgrade points that is granted after killing a certain amount of monsters. We don't want to look at tree skills for hours or identifying 1 alch uniques. We just want to kill monsters and get more powerful by doing so.

*Sitting on a couch using a keyboard and mouse is tiresome. People want to play their games on their beds, at their way to work, to escape boring social gatherings. A phone is much more accessible and easier to use for gaming.

GGG wants to make $$$, we want to have fun. So instead of releasing PoE on every platform only for Western players, consider developing a mobile game so you can also appeal to Chinese players and have a much bigger market.

Come on guys, just stop whining about how good Diablo 2 is. %99.9 of you guys use cookie cutter builds and still demand complexity just to feel as if devs are being caring about you? Why do you have to feel like the game is better if it is more complex? You don't want an in-depth game, no, just admit it, you want to kill monsters and feel like a god. It is time for a new game --- Path of Exile MOBILE.
Last edited by julymorning on Nov 6, 2018, 4:56:55 AM
Last bumped on Nov 6, 2018, 7:02:43 AM
4 for effort, 0 for originality, 2 for creativity, 2 for content.

Total score: 2/10
I said (smth like) this 1-2 years ago.

Just make a mobile app where people can upload their PoB-build (..or a build they got from the internet :o ) and keep pressing the screen to fire their 1 main skill at un-ending monster-hordes on an un-ending ledge.
Für 1.50$ the next 1000 currency items get picked up automatically.

Would make the general populace happy, right?

Spoiler
/s?
Roku is the gaming platform of the future.
I want to play PoE on my toaster. (the actual thing, not my aging PC)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I'm waiting on the Ouya port.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
"
morbo wrote:

Playing a burn build with actual burning bread smell would be pretty immersive.
"
Antaiseito wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

Playing a burn build with actual burning bread smell would be pretty immersive.

Yeah, but then when it pops out into your face you can't revive your character since RL is HC. :/
@GGG will make POE mobile eventually :P. And if they ever do it will be so perfect Blizzard can just retire at that point.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Nov 6, 2018, 5:50:05 AM
"
Farystar wrote:
@GGG will make POE mobile eventually :P. And if they ever do it will be so perfect Blizzard can just retire at that point.

It's not like making a mobile game is the end of a company. Presenting it as a "full fledged" version of a game is questionable.

If they released a POE mobile that allowed us to play with limited functions/builds in tandem with the existing PC platform on the existing servers then I would play it when I'm not at home. Sure, the build diversity would suck and I would probably eat some deaths because I can't see half the screen but otherwise I'm just reading the news on my phone.
Last edited by Nubatron on Nov 6, 2018, 6:16:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info