X1 to PS4

Hey guys,

I just saw you announce the PS4 version, which is great, since I'd prefer to play PS4 and hopefully drag my wife in with me.

but if I bought all the tabs on X1, I guess I won't be able to link accounts and transfer them over? Because I'll never play it on X1 now.

Cheers
Last bumped on Nov 6, 2018, 11:01:24 PM
100% will not happen, just like they said it wouldn’t when people wanted to transfer these from their pc accounts to xbox
Last edited by Rejectz on Nov 5, 2018, 6:21:22 PM
Well if PS4 development explains the drop off in Xbox One development, then maybe better times are ahead. Hope it does not mean that GGG is basically done improving the Xbox One version though.

And yeah, I no more expect GGG to let me use my Xbox MTX on other platforms than I expect Blizzard to transfer my PC licence for D3 to Xbox One.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
*Omit*
Last edited by SQUINT on Nov 6, 2018, 1:05:31 AM
For non platform specific things it should be easy to write once to both platforms, like global chat, but tradeboard api, looking for group etc who knows..

But lot of people already gave up on X1 version, so probably numbers on next league start will be Ps4 version x5-10 more players than X1 :D
Well, if you never play it on Xbox now, and do not bother with it anymore, why would you bother play it on Playstation?

Console? Why bother?

Why not just stick to your PC instead, as you are already doing?
"
Kundarin wrote:
Well, if you never play it on Xbox now, and do not bother with it anymore, why would you bother play it on Playstation?

Console? Why bother?

Why not just stick to your PC instead, as you are already doing?

Is this question for me? If so, I think you replied to the wrong thread.

I don't play on PC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info