Anyone else think that last two announcement were disappointing?

Nope, not disappointing at all.
Anything that gets more people playing or retains those that already do, is good in my book.

We Exiles get custom leagues, suppoert for PS4 and a new major expansion in a matter of weeks...Diablo fans got a kick in the teeth.
ABM Dr Morbius
"Anyone else think that last two announcement were disappointing?"

"Dissapointing" - :) euphemism at its best.

Those, who bought stuff only to support game development despite they use nothing from it can smash their head against the wall from feeling they bought a lie.

This game was always product - fabric to create money.

I dont like communists European Union, but sooner they are going to ban gamble for kids, than better, as some people who owns company have no shame and responsibility.

GGG was never here for players, but players was here for GGG.

Last edited by Rexeos on Nov 5, 2018, 6:55:15 PM
The PS4 thing counts as an announcement? Really? Didn't even figure out what you were talking about. Totally a non-thing to me.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
The PS4 thing counts as an announcement? Really? Didn't even figure out what you were talking about. Totally a non-thing to me.

ye they overhyped the annoucment for ps4 for sure :(
IGN : Sir_Big
Can't really be disappointed when there is a big content update in just a month. If there are people out there that are happy about the PS4 announcement, I'm happy for them.

Besides, Aul in the trailer almost confirmed to me Delve will go core so take that as an announcement^^
Last edited by golan4840 on Nov 5, 2018, 7:04:55 PM
"
jables wrote:
Bummed, but atleast 3.5.0 announcement cant be worse, right???

3.5.0 will be released exclusive to the TAMAGOCHI!!!! *claps in a room filled with silent people*
Still way better than Diablo Immortal
Super disappointing imo. Add to that DI and its like perfect storm of shit news. Looks like its time to look for some fun elsewhere.
If a company announces a big announcement, then you kind of expect it will have an impact on you.

At Blizzcon everyone did expect a D1 or D2 remaster and then we get WC3 and D3 mobile. POE could have profit from that, if they would have announced a POE rework or in general a better performance for their current engine.

I honestly, did expect something like that and I guess many others did so as well.

Instead the announcements were about things that hardly anyone will use or need, so the disappointment is huge.

POE is very Asian driven, just like Blizzard and a lot of gaming companies. Korea, Japan and China are huge markets, it´s where the money is, so the potential customer is more important than the current one.

That being said, it´s quite remarkable what GGG has achieved and that deserves respect. We might all would have done the same if we were in their position.
Last edited by Ygidua on Nov 5, 2018, 7:34:08 PM
we need more new microtransactions instead of PoE ps4 !
☠ † Le Toucan has arrived † ☠

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info