Anyone else think that last two announcement were disappointing?

First i was excited when they made the post where they announced that they were making several announcements in near future.

Now last two has been paid content and another console port... I hope 3.5 and masters rework will be more exciting.
Last edited by Tuomari on Nov 5, 2018, 4:43:37 PM
Last bumped on Nov 5, 2018, 8:18:41 PM
It is dissapointing in the sense it wont affect me in any shape or form but I hope the development cost will be reimbursed which in turn lets ggg create content aimed at the general populace instead of streamers and their bitch boys or console players.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Disappointing in that they really aren't something I was interested in. But I can defiantly see the appeal for others. Hoping the 3rd will be some good meat and potatoes for next league.
Bummed, but atleast 3.5.0 announcement cant be worse, right???
"Don't Tread on Me"
"
jables wrote:
Bummed, but atleast 3.5.0 announcement cant be worse, right???

Only way it could be worst (at least for me because i dont play standard) is if next league mechanics seem like crap.
yes i was dissapointed with both annoucments. I was hoping we would get some nice fun stuff. So yeah blizzcon fail and now this. Not a good November for sure.

Now im just waiting to be dissapointed with 3.5 league annoucment and a usual crappy designed challanges requiring mindless grinding
IGN : Sir_Big
yup
Community Free Forum Crafting in RITUAL LEAGUE: thread/3010276
Disappointed? Nah, I'm not that egoistic. Neither of the two announcements will affect me directly, but all PR is good PR, right? Unless you fuck up like Blizzard. Both announcements may increase the revenue, though, and that's a good thing for everyone.

What we have to remember, is that neither of the announcements are a part of 3.5, and that 3.5 is "larger than the latest leagues".
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
both things don't affect me at all. does that make it disappointing? eh i dunno.

good for GGG though.
Disappointed? Nope

Paid Leagues is a long awaited feature for many and while I probably won't use it much myself I can totally see how it will please a lot of people. It will also hopefully reduce the crying about the game being too easy.

Ps4. Well I own one, but I would probably never play Path of Exile on it, but I can totally see a lot of people wanting to play PoE while laying on the sofa or bed. This just adds the option to pick xbox OR ps4 for that.

I cannot be mad that they announce 2 features that will bring extra income to improve the game I love just because the features don't affect me much.

People need to be less entitled. It is a f2p game. Be happy that people pay for your content, be happy that more people are welcomed in to play it. More people = more money = more content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info