Diablo Migrant

Hey guys,

New to the game, game feels overwhelming when reading builds.
Anyone that can point me to a easy/beginner build?

We are two friends, any duo that works good together?
Last bumped on Nov 5, 2018, 4:41:47 PM
Look for builds in the class sub forums.

If you want to play as two, it can be better not to pick the same builds, since you would compete for the same items.

As far as im concerned, there are some build archetypes like totems, summoner, trapper, that have a beginner friendly mechanic and dont need much currency/items to do most content.

Also some "sub classes" like juggernaut, slayer or champion have inbuild defenses, thus making them more forgiving for beginners.

Watching streamers/content creators can help alot, but dont fall for the RMT traps and stuff like "streamer rng so unfair!1".

Learn to play by your own pace. There is some inbalance between skills and mechanics, not that much between ascendencies, but every skill gem will carry you through the story, most maps and most endgame. In the end its just a question of how hard you want to make this for yourself.

Welcome and good luck
If you are duo one of you can afford to for very heavy hitting build and one of you can go jugger or guardian to tank stuff.Or if you both want to kill stuff offscreen just go guardian and trapper.Traps are viable even in high end maps.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951

That one is one of the best detailed and easy to follow guides I have used. The build is a Witch class using Arc skill (chain lightning spell).

This guide has a leveling area and explains what gems to collect at what level, mechanics of each gem and the gear to get while leveling. Just read through it and have fun :)
"
Theudys wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951

That one is one of the best detailed and easy to follow guides I have used. The build is a Witch class using Arc skill (chain lightning spell).

This guide has a leveling area and explains what gems to collect at what level, mechanics of each gem and the gear to get while leveling. Just read through it and have fun :)

I too was going to suggest Enki’s arc Witch guide.

Build is also lots of fun to play with lightning and the inpulsas explosions everywhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info