Ways to make giveaways fun and interactive?

I have a bunch of stuff I want to give away but in the past when I've given stuff out its just a free for all and its not alot of fun. I really want my stuff for the most part to hit players that never get to experience the fun stuff, newer players, or just players who need a boost. I also want it to be fun, and an interactive environment. I'm not a popular streamer at all, and I doubt I will ever become one and thats fine but what can I do to make this process more enjoyable for both parties?
Last bumped on Nov 5, 2018, 10:48:21 PM
Mayb exchange item for joke, let ppl to tell u joke and t reward will b item;) like good item for a good joke, if is fun u r looking for;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Make it a competition: Who can make the most successful troll thread on the Diablo forums.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
ask a tricky question on global and answer in private message
I don't see how inflicting or causing issues is fun, but I've done the global thing before with q/a. Heck, one time I just told people to come on my stream, linked the stream ID and that's all they had to do to get whatever you wanted, just state it on the stream. Still had so many people just whisper me asking me what I had versus just read what I wrote. This was kind of boring but the few who did come on the stream got some good stuff but I'm guessing I hit the right ones because no one asked for more than 1 item.
I ripped out my hideout and built a maze. Hosting races to whoever can reach my stash first gets the announced prize. So far gave away about 20 ex, same amount of items, and a HH to the PVP folk on G9000.

Don't just give your gear at the end of a league away to beggars, be creative on how they earn it.

Community Free Forum Crafting in RITUAL LEAGUE: thread/3010276
Last edited by xxDEITYxx on Nov 5, 2018, 10:48:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info