Blizzard could really learn from GGG

I'd like to take this time, after Blizzards new "Diablo Immortal" mobile announcement to tell GGG how appreciative I am to be a PoE player. I truly believe that GGG understands the importance of community. So thank you GGG. Thank you for constantly expanding your game and consistently delivering content. Thank you for listening to your fans. Thank you for being ARPG fans yourselves. And thank you for aspiring to create an incredible experience that all ARPG players can enjoy. Some developers could really learn a thing or two from you. So thank you GGG.
Last bumped on Nov 6, 2018, 5:41:55 AM
Claps profusely in agreement!

GG GGG
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
signed
Wonder when people will realize there hasn't been "Blizzard" for like 10 years.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Wonder when people will realize there hasn't been "Blizzard" for like 10 years.

Shags here rolled double six for todays post and is right on the money... sadly :/ sigh
signed
GGG/Tencent must be happy indeed knowing there will be no big competitor for the next 3 years and the main one suicided with bad moves.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
I second the OP ;)
"Blizzard could really learn from GGG"

NOPE! Never gonna happen... Thats why we are getting a shitty mobile game no one ever asked for in the first place instead of even a balance patch for D3...

But' luckily for us i'm quite sure GGG WILL Learn from Blizzard however. And know not to make such mistakes themselves.. Hopefully. I have faith GGG will NEVER let it get to the same point Blizzard finds itself in right now with it's Player Base... so Disconnected it's boggles the mind.. GGG surly make their mistakes and have their flaws with design decisions. But, at least they will own it and try to make it right if it does not work for the community. Blizzard on the other hand just blames and even mock their community instead..
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Nov 4, 2018, 8:27:21 AM
This is not an issue of learning. Blizzard knows very well what their hardcore fans really want, but it's all about money for them (that mobile release is massively profitable for them). GGG treat this game as a passion, Blizzard lost that attitude a very long time ago.

Granted, I don't think they expected this to backfire that badly.
Last edited by golan4840 on Nov 4, 2018, 8:33:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info